Television Weekly TV Schedule?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Stos, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Stos

Stos New Member

I just wanted to know if anyone on here has a weekly TV schedule of shows they watch from Monday to Friday from 8 pm to 11 pm. I know I do and will tell you mine. BTW and FYI, I get some shows three hours early cus I have DirecTV and live on the West Coast.

Monday: 6pm to 8 pm (actually be 9pm to 11pm) WWE Raw
    8pm to 9pm 7th Heaven
    9pm to 10pm Everwood
    Tuesday: 9pm to 10pm Smallville
    Wednesday: 8pm to 9pm Enterprise
    (not a treky, have only watched original Star Trek and Star Trek: TNG, did not like any of the others, and now Enterprise)
    9pm to 10pm The Amazing Race
    Thursday: 7pm to 7.5pm (actually be 10pm to 10.5pm) MTV's and WWE's Toungh Enough
    8pm to 10pm WWE SmackDown!
    Friday: nothing in particular

2. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Monday-
    8pm-9pm 7th heaven
    9pm-10pm3Rd wtach
    10pm-11pm Crossing Jordan
    11pm-12am 3rd watch
    Tuesday
    11pm 3rd watch
    wedne..11pm 3rd watch
    thursay 10pm ER 11pm 3rd watch
    friday11pm 3rd watch
    saturday..11pm or 1130 Inuyasha
    thats it. im in the east..so i oculd tell you about the shows b4 you watch them..lol!

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat - Open Schedule.

This means da Baka doesn't watch TV. Don't get me wrong, I used o be an avid viewer of quite a number of shows of different genres. But I find lately, there really isn't anything on the ol' boob tube that appeals to me anymore.

That, and I've found I don't adhere to schedules too well. I'm bad for showing up for class late, and chances are, if you say to meet me at six, I'll likely get there at 6:15. Does TV postpone showings for me, no? And I find VCRs an inconvenience to muck with :p.

Add the points that I'm not willing to shell out any money for cable or satellite, that I have a mess of anime series that I have sitting around that I have yet to watch (but *can* on whatever schedule I want), and the freedom from commercials, and you further see my stance.

Wow. I'm in the 21st Century, and free of Television. That's a minority, folks! :)

4. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Wednesdays 9:00 PM
    Birds of Prey

Thats the only TV I watch, Im more of a movie person. Its a great show. Oh, and I'll watch Enterprise every once and a while, Star Trek is great!

5. Stos

Stos New Member

That is only the local channle shows like ABC, WB, UPN, and so on. Otherwise on cable channles we would be watching them at the same time. And what is 3rd Watch and why is it on almost everyday?

6. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

lol i pushed submit reply...ididnt have anything typed!!!:D
    3rd watch is about 3rd watch..or C-shift....see I love C-shift in real life...im a to be firefighter paramedic.. but its about all the people that work...on the 3rd watch..paramedics...firefighters..police...hospital staff...its kool..shows what kind of work i do now...i watch anything on medical stuff. its kool..thats only when i watch tv...or if i am truly bored.

7. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

I usually watch toonami when i get home, and when thats over, i pray to god for him to make it better, then i am either on the computer or playing playstation (Usually DDR)

And as for ER and shows like that:

They become much much worse when one actually works in a hospital :p

8. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Mah i usualy watch tv with my grandfather.. that when i even watch tv and its mostly.

Click... no good, click.... no good... click.. some stupid show and gramps is sleeping guess im wathching this.... Wakes up click... good show... click... good show.. falls asleep again... geting into the show.. wakes up click...

thus another night of channel surfer with gramps.

KaMe

9. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Only shows I never miss: Mon. to Thurs.: DBZ! 8:00 on YTV

It's the only TV I watch. I am, however, reading a bunch!