Weird Dream

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I had the oddest/strangest/weirdest dream ever last night.

There was an epidemic starting. I knew about it and I met with someone who had information about it. They give me these really small pills that had symbols on them. They were glued on top of each other in a slant. These symbols represented the people who in the US government who knew about what was going on. The strange part was a few had kanji and it was like a piece of it was taken off from the kanji and for some reason I knew what it meant. It was like it was subbed. Kid you not. I looked at them and there was word written in quote marks.

So as I was looking and talking to this person trying to figure out what was going on we were attacked by those infected with the epidemic. We ended up locking ourselves in and someone got infected. This person fought hard to not fall under it. I ended up giving him my gameboy so he had something to keep his mind occupied.

Another guy got us a ride out of the city. We decided to take it. The infected guy had to stay. So I told him to get better so I can have my gameboy back.

I went and took a shower (because I touched the things I guessed. Wasn’t clear in the dream why). And as I was in there we were attacked. I got out with only a towel and ran to the vehicle.

The guy was like “you are naked” (while being hunted by these infected people) I was like “I will buy clothes when we stop we need to go.” Somehow I got pants on. No clue. Lol

Anyway we started to leave the city because the government was going to nuke the infected area. I got a hold of one of my real life friends telling her what was going on and she couldn’t go cause of her mom. We got her and her daughter out anyway. We got out and I looked back watched as my city was destroyed.

My friend said, “my mom is stupid.” For not listening.

I said, “damn, I’ll have to buy another gameboy.” Even though I had none of my other stuff with.

I have had other dreams where I was possessed by a demon and climbing the halls of my apartment.

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

What the Hell? I wish I had

What the Hell? I wish I had weird, trippy dreams like that.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Sometimes I wake up saying

Sometimes I wake up saying "fucking awesome" or "WTF?" I think you know about my dream and the devil paying for the trip to the lake.