Welcome the new NooB

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Ace, Jan 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace New Member

Well first of all I shall intoduce myself, the name's Ace. Not called so for my arrogance, but for the sheer reason it is quick and easy to type into the username. Invited here by a current member I was asked to take a look at the FAQ/Rules.

Shen then went onto say, it's okay , "its not like ur in a minefield 'one wrong step and u'll die' ".

Oh no, i feel more like it is no it's more like a rickety bridge over a boiling lake of lava, look down and freeze with fear, the FAQ was the lava, the admin are the fall and this post is the scream i'll make. Hope you null my worries and I am accepted into this forum.

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well, good for you.

At least you know what you are doing. Besides that, hope you have a great time here.

- Teddz

3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Aha, Ace... So you have made your first appearance. I'm not going to repeat myself about rules and such. Just enjoy your stay here.

^Shen^

4. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Now all the n00bs know to say that they read the rules....noone has anything to say in these threads! Yaarg!

Oh, and hello.

5. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

welcome ace, ive seen some of your art before and i think its great, i hope you stick with us and follow the rules! :catgirl:

6. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Nyyuu! Hello! *squeezes* n00bs, how fun! XD Don't be afraid, the lava's not that hot unless your stupid/ignorant. ^_^

See ya round!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.