Square Enix Welcome to the Final Fantasy and Square Games Forum

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DrunkLeprachaun, Jan 22, 2003.

1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Greetings n00bs and vets alike, kommen sie bitte, und behold the new and improved Final Fantasy forum, now with added square.
    I felt that other square games were a bit of a grey area, and people were unsure whether to post here or on the Games forum about them, so I took it upon myself to clear up the fog of confusion, I checked with the other mods to see if they minded, and here you have it. Anything about square games now belongs here. I shall post a fairly comprehensive list as an attachment, containing most every square game ever, just in case you're not sure whether a game should be here or not.
    I'll also do a slight ovehaul of the rules, which I will now detail.
    Label your spoilers. I have looked the other way upon occasion in the past, but I must put an end to this. Even stuff you think everyone knows like Aeris'... stuff, label them. I shall demonstrate:
    ****FFVII SPOILERS****

Cloud has a big sword, but so does Sephiroth...

****END SPOILERS****
    Get the picture?
    Secondly, I still want a lack of spamming. Nothing has changed here, I just thought I'd let you know that I will remove posts I deem useless, possibly without warning.
    Same thing about flaming, and all that crap. Same rules apply here as the rest of the board.
    Multiple infarctions will result in a warning, through the medium of PM. If you persist to break the rules, I will temporarily ban you from the forum. Should you, when this temp ban expires, still persist in making an *** of yourself... Let's just say you may be finding out the meaning of "12-clicked." But I'd ask you not to make an *** of yourself, as it's more work for me, and it's bad juju for you.

Right, so I think that's it. Please, enjoy the forum and post well.

Attached Files:

2. FF_Freak_Dobio

FF_Freak_Dobio New Member

So we can now have Chrono Trigger discussions?

SWHEET!

3. Bau

Bau New Member

this is great now that we have this forum we can put all that neet stuff that is in some square games that would get mixed up in the VG forums, this is fun.
    just a hint maybe something like a game help forum...where people can post codes and other cheats...but maybe i'm getting ahead of myself....
    well anyway great....

4. DrunkLeprachaun

Not such a bad idea Mog, there is a possibly going to be a clean out of the old forums, and maybe you should suggest that to BMS as a replacement. I'm not too sure about how many posts it'd get though, but it may be worth a shot.

5. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Im curious,due to the recent Square/Enix merger,would Enix game discussions be brought here too?

6. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Certainly hope so. I want to find out more about that. Hm...what previous games have Enix created? Anyone have an URL or something?

7. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Only the best...

-The Dragon Warrior series
    -Valkyrie Profile
    -Star Ocean 1
    -Star Ocean:The Second Story
    -Star Ocean:Till the End of Time(2003)

8. UltimaFnlFntasy

UltimaFnlFntasy New Member

I ono if anyone still checks the ~Who am I~ threads... but i just started on that one and I want to share my questions and riddles on Final Fantasy... as well as other sqaure soft games... check out the ~Who am I~ threads and continue posting.

And Leprachaun, u seem to have control in here, how often do people post on certain threads... and what is considered spamming?

9. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

DL why u don't rename the forum to Square Games or Square Soft Games.

10. DrunkLeprachaun

Wel, I suppose they would. Threads about Enix games will not be moved from here anyway.
    Well, the usual. Anything offensive, or that I deem pointless. Also, I'm trying to keep a clamp down on unmarked spoilers. I may not warn you when I delete a post, but if you spam a lot I will.

11. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Okay, I'll be here alot then! Sqyaresoft rules!