J-Rock What about Dir en Grey and Malice Mizer???

Discussion in 'Music' started by dark_aftiel, Mar 2, 2005.

1. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Lol. @ Colorful. Indeed, indeed. Say, you have to love their hairstyles. xD Each with their own color. Hahah. I find it cute. Reminds me of GLAY with that Hisashi's odd hairdo. Hm. More like what I'd see on Animes.

2. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

The only thing I dont like is that they try to hard to look like chicks....I had this super crush on Mana from malice mizer...and it was so heart breaking once I found out it was a guy. :( :( :( :(

Who knows...I may be wrong and it may come natural for them but I just don't like it.

Dir en Grey do have good songs like Cage and ???? I forgot....lol

3. sapphire_deity

Aww. Vicious. You do remind me of a friend who adored Mana. He became teary-eyed when I told him. As for me, I knew Mana's a male in the first place, so I wasn't disappointed. Perhaps I'm odd, since I even find him cute. =o

4. Rain

Rain New Member

I kinda knew Mana was a guy to start with. Which made me have strange and confusing feelings... haha. Well, the guy looked like a chick.

5. sapphire_deity

You...liked Mana too? =o

6. dark_aftiel

dark_aftiel New Member

LOL! More victims of Mana!

7. sapphire_deity

Yes. Hahah. I have this friend which saw Mana as my display photo. He said he likes it, and so, I sent him more photos. He said he's liking Mana a lot and there was this one time when he told me "I think I'm in love". Lol. I haven't told him Mana's a male yet, and I don't think I will so soon, though I intend to do so. xD

8. UmiRyuuzaki45

UmiRyuuzaki45 New Member

Oh my gosh...you poor victimized people. But, you know what I take to great offense? This one guy said hyde from Laruku looked like a mega cute chick. And he looked like a hot guy in the pic I showed him. These people need to pay more attention to facial features and stuff. If hyde was a girl...it'd be wierd...... :anger2:

9. sapphire_deity

Lol. That's the same from this one time I showed a drop-dead gorgeous photo of Hyde and a friend told me he looked like his ex-girlfriend. ,-,

I was like, "What in the world."