What are some of ....

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by neoblacklady, Feb 3, 2003.

1. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

What are some of things that you saw in DB, Z, or GT that you thought should have happened...and didnt.. or should be added to it ?
    I dont see why they never wished the sayians that were killed back to life... or this
    Why dont they.. let Gogeta whatever his name is stay fused and make "other kids" with there wives and have more saiyans .. and then Goku could fuse with Gohan and make others and so on and so on :) sure it would be weird and all but whatever makes the population grow :)
    Piccolo should hook up with someone.. what would a Namekian look liek mixed with human?

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Guest

Well, I don't know if anyone's forgetting or not... But... Piccolo is asexual. He may look like a man, sound like a man, act like a man, but when it comes right down to it, he isn't a man. He'a a Namekian. Namekians, as you should already know, reproduce asexually by pretty much disgorging an egg through their mouth. They cannot actually have intercourse, yada yada. Must suck to be them. On another note, however, the one thing that bothers me is the fact that when everyone comes back from the dead (I.E Movie 12), you never see the Saiya-jin. Wouldn't it be logical that you would see Saiya-jin? If they didn't appear on Earth, then surely they must be in Hell? And if they were, they were doing a pretty good job of hiding themselves throughout the entire length of the Vegeta & Gokou (Gogeta) vs Janemba fight, which took place in various locations in Hell. But then again, we're talking about a whole race that would've assuredly ended up in Hell. So where did they go? Surely someone wouldn't seen them by now.

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

It bugs me how stupid the characters are during a fight.They never use their full arsenal of techniques.Like during the fight with the saiyans.Instead of going hand to hand with them and dying,Tien could have used Solar Flare,blinded Nappa,then Krillin could have formed a Destructo Disk and cut his *****ass in half.
    And how come Goten and Trunks never had tails?Gohan did,and he was half Saiyan,just like they are.And if Ginyu could change bodies with people while in his frog state,why didn't he evr do it again?He was left on Earth,remember?He could have changed with someone (preferrably a Z Warrior),and collected the Dragonballs in their body and wished for immortality to defeat Goku and Vegeta.

4. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Chi-Chi most of the time drives me crazy. I HATE it when she yells at everybody just so she can get what she wants. Gohan didn't have a childhood because of her! I wish she had died a horrible bloody death! DIE, DIE, DIE, YOU EVIL SHREW!!! DIE!!!!

5. Geno Bahamut

Geno Bahamut New Member

I just want to say that Ginyu can't use his change form technique unless he can talk, you should have noticed that one from watching, it was obvious. Also, did you ever think that maybe Goten and Trunks had their tails removed at birth or something? Not trying to be mean, but you should have at least considered those things.

also, I don't think that Vegeto should have been able to fight as candy, that was pushing the rules of DBZ a little too far, but I supose they had to have some way for them to keep going. I would have done it differently though.

6. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Sorry,I'm not the biggest DBZ fan,so I forgot that he needs to talk.I haven't seen the Ginyu episodes for a while.And yes,I did consider that they had their tails removed at birth,but that's just dumb.It doesn't sound like something Toriyama would do.They could of at least explained it to us.

The perfectionist controller thinks you shouldn't swear at people in your posts. -Hex