What do you think? [DBGT]

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Harlequin, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Harlequin

Harlequin Guest

I've been to many sites on the Net, all based on Dragonball Z, but they usually (if they're decent at least) include a personal opinion and some spoilers for DragonBall GT. Most of the opinions of DBGT are very low, surprisingly. I believed it to be low quality as they did until I actually sat down, and watched the -entire- series. I, myself, loved it. Aside from the fact that, yet again, Gokou is always saving the day, it wasn't nearly as horrible as they made it out to be. I enjoyed it greatly.

2. Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity New Member

Its good but i wish there was more fighting in it i like pan though^_^ got told i reminded my bets mate of her the other week!!(i was waerin her sistas (my othe best freind) bandanna at the time

3. The_bounty_fry

The_bounty_fry New Member

All GT is db with a strong twist. i like it but you have to admit that if you watched dbz then dbgt, you may get bored fast. i give it a 4 out of 5. ( the best part is the ending) better than all of the series.

4. RichyX

RichyX New Member

Not mad about DBGT so far.
    Was always a closet fan of DBZ but GT doesn't do much for me at all. The fact that it's not based on any of Toriyama's manga is a bit off putting.

Did he actually have input into the series?

I've started to enjoy DB GT alot more since they got back to earth and all that. All that traveling through space stuff was pretty lame as nothing they did was really interesting.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

girl hero

i think its pretty cool i think some one else should save the day for once. like pan she would make a cool kid hero she has sayian in here plus shes a girl that would be so cool.

6. Geno Bahamut

Geno Bahamut New Member

I like DBGT, but they could have made SSJ4 a little better! I mean think about it, In DBZ we had a certain SSJ style where they all had gold hair and the power comes in responce to a need or some kind of training. SSJ4 come along and they have to be hit by some beem (real for Goku, created for Vegeta) and now their hair isn't golden? anyway, other than that, I think DBGT is awsome. My favorite part is where they are fighting the dragons from the dragonballs. I couldn't have done that better myself, and I have a story going, I know that I can do stuff the same what that they do it. ;-)

If you would like to read it, just ask me and maybe I'll send you a saga, Not saga 1 though, it sucks.

Anyway, DBGT is cool, I just wish they made SSJ4 differently.

7. Serge

Serge New Member

Dragon Ball GT is not as good as the other series as they say. It was not written or directed by Akira Toyirama(however you spell that). But the production was under his close eye. The character designs where more like the original DragonBall, which is ok, and the animation was a good A-, but the overall series was lacking.

8. hanamichi20

hanamichi20 Guest

GT is not that great , 1. its not from the original creator , 2. the desings are all messed up , 3 Look what they did to trunks , he looks more like a nerd ,what happend to the jacket and the sword ???:glazed:
    gooddamit i mean vegeta with a mustace common
    only plus is music was great , only you dont get to hear it in the enlighs version .