what do you think of love hina manga

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by n15pca, Aug 29, 2002.

1. n15pca

n15pca New Member

I read the first two manga's and it was great story. fed 14 story was so funny the way he had make is own cake. It also good how they expland some of the japaness custom's that you wouldn't understand. It neat how they the have the manga from back page beening the first page.:p

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

It is the greatest thing on earth, and probably my favourite anime/manga thing ever. It's just incredibly funny, with fantastic characters, a really good story and it's just plain brilliant. P0w4 to Akamatsu.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

[Keeps silent because saying all that he likes about the manga will probably keep him on this topic for another hour or so.]

4. shinobu_chan

shinobu_chan New Member

Yes the manga

They were great haven't read anything like em 2 cheers for

(Ken Akamatsu)

5. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

So far I love it! I've read the first 3 G-novels and plan to read more. I just love Shinobu! Shes so cute and sweet. I loved when she tried to make chocolate for valentines day, that whole part was so hilarious and cute!

Naru's getting better too, as the story developes. I really enjoy her love/punch relationship.

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Love/punch nothin'! That's pretty dang a knee-jerk reaction at the end!!! Hehe...it's like Ranma's bash-the-pigtailed-one. Only here it's maim-the-bespectacled-pervert-ronin.

7. Sovin Ndore

Sovin Ndore New Member

Love the Manga! It goes through everything that someone who felt like they were missing something at the end of the series is starving for . . .

I strongly suggest it for any Love Hina Otekku, but I also suggest that you see the anime first if you think you are interested (avoid the dubbed version if you can though).

8. n15pca

n15pca New Member

I'm almost done with 4 one. Dose anyone know if they brought the love hina 0 stateside?

9. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Best Manga ive read.. ive been reading it off and one for about 2 years now. ive finaly come to the last volume.. What a story it has been..

KaMe

10. EvilPuffBall

EvilPuffBall Guest

ive read up to love hinas finish in it, and man love hina is pretty good but they really should make a love hina again manga too :p

11. n15pca

n15pca New Member

I just the six manga of love hina. It's a really great manga in my opition!!!:)

12. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Actualy, there are 14 volumes of Love Hina(as well as volume 0). Just so you know.

13. WhiteDragonNall

WhiteDragonNall New Member

I've read volumes one to seven. I like the manga more than the anime.

As a matter of fact, I started reading the manga quite some time ago, and only watched the anime last month.

14. keitaro

keitaro Guest

Attached Files:

15. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I almost never heard of it. I bought it because it- 1. Looked interesting and- 2. Was the only other thing there (I was going fishing and wanted something to read). Man, am I glad it was there. This is the funniest thing I have ever read, it seems like every other page has the poor sap (ketaro) getting into some dumb stunt/problem/whatever. The comedy doesn't go stale either, its all done just enough to keep the story good.

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

It's funny, cool and interresting. I started reading it two days ago Tbh, And I luv it!

17. MrPig

MrPig New Member

funnily enough, i picked up volumes 1 through 4 of Love Hina manga today. not much i can say but it onwz. totally.

best manga ive ever bought. the characters are fantastic, and i love the multiple plots that happen in parallel. megatokyo reminds me of this somewhat....

cant wait to pick up all the other volumes too now! ive already read the first 4!

... not that im addicted, oh no.

:sweat:

18. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Actually...i am getting mostly of the Love Hina Mangas cause i am done collecting the Oh! My Goddess Mangas! :D all 15 albums done ( and a new one been realsed in 7th May )...and now 4 Love Hinas left :)

19. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

Im lovin' it, and have 1-8, with 9-12 on pre-order. The faster they get the darn things out, the faster I can read them and get them to Art so he can drool over them :D.

20. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

Yeah, it is something. It's fun. :)