what do you think of love hina manga

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by n15pca, Aug 29, 2002.

1. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

u know the cristmas and spring special cartoons, are they on the manga aswell?

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I know for sure that the Spring Special is in the manga. As far as the Christmas one, it *might* be, seeing as Keitaro does get Naru that jacket. Not TOO sure though.

3. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

Anybod help plzzzzzz.....

can i noe izit the manga series consist of english or Japanese or chinese???... i'm getting confused here...:confused: :dizzy2: :shy3:

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Tokyopop is currently doing a translation of Love Hina into english manga. Right now, they've done up to Volume 9. Expect Volume 10 within the next month or two.

And, I believe there's versions of Love Hina out already in Korean and Chinese. The Japanese release has been done for about two years or so already.

5. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

oh ok...

so is everybody reading chinese or wat????:confused:

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

No, most of us here are reading the English versions. I've read the whole thing due to DL giving me some hook-ups of the fan translated manga. Now, why would you think we'd all be reading in Chinese? *THAT* is the question.

7. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

nooooooooo

it juz that i'm neither chinese nor japanese or anything
    i'm jus a malay and wonder if everybody here reading chinese or Japanese...:confused:

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

i think the mangas totally better, yet again ive never seen the anime

9. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

If the language comes from anywhere farther east than Germany, I cant speak it
    (READ: I have the Tokyopop English translations)

10. Masurame

Masurame New Member

I read and have numbers one through nine and they are all so cool and funny. I'll have them all

11. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

I love this manga

Man I love this book and i know who Keitaro marrys too :) read volume 14 it is so funny but the cover gives it all away

12. songoku287

songoku287 New Member

i love all of the mangas out

13. Rem

Rem New Member

myu

konichiwa

Im currently on volumn 6 of love hina, and I think its fantastic, it has everything from love, hate to death and destruction, well not so much death but the destruction yes definatly lol. Motoko is to blame there.

domo ja ne
    xxxx

14. mangaw#1

mangaw#1 Guest

I love it.....

I love it, I ordered vol.1and vol.2 but only got vol.2 of it. Vol.1 is on back order and I hope to have it soon. But I love LOVE HINA, could this manga be any funnyer. On page 2 he get's kick in the face and then get's a pantie rash on his face when that nutty indian girl makes her landing. But I do feel for him I was never any good at school either or popular with the girls. In fact they still don't like me *sigh* oh well such is the live of a fan of manga.

15. Novus

Novus Gone

Technically, Su's not Indian, although that would have made a lot more sense. She explicitly says she's not. So it's not really "that nutty Indian girl".

Anyway, I think the manga beats the cheese out of the anime. It's faster moving (and it's a lot cheaper to buy manga than anime ;)). I don't have a lot of manga, but looking at my collection, it is mostly Love Hina, so I must like it a lot.

16. I personally loved the manga. I felt it expanded the story. BUt don't get me wrong; I also love the anime.

17. naruto_ninetail

naruto_ninetail New Member

Actualy, there are 14 volumes of Love Hina(as well as volume 0). Just so you know.

man i didnt know they had love hina 0. i read so far 1 thru 12 and i think its pretty good. i feel a bit sorry for keitaro since everything he did was an acident and was always beaten up by naru cuz of that. it was so funny when the giant onion fell on top of him. now i gotta look for love hina 0 and w8 till love hina 13 comes out here

18. naruto_ninetail

naruto_ninetail New Member

hehe i just downloaded the whole anime series on Kazaa so it didnt cost me a thing. i got the 2 lil movies(christmas and spring specials) and the 3 love hina again episodes too. so for me the manga was more expensive that the anime since i dl the anime for free