Video Games What do you think of Resident Evil ?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Feb 11, 2002.

?

Favorite Resident Evil/biohazard?

1. RE1

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. RE2

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. RE3 (Nemesis)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RE:Code veronica/code veronica x/biohazard

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Seriously, I want to hear some of your opinions!:)

I've played RE2 and code veronica for one reason... ahem... Claire Redfield... I dunno why? It's because I find her role important in the game.

I like the game and especially code veronica. I must try Nemesis( RE3).

2. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

The only game that i finished on my own (without using walk-throughs or cheats) is Resident Evil: Code Veronica. The story and the love shared between Claire and Steve have kept me willing to finish this game.

:( Steve .. I loved him .. :(

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

AWww poor Steve!

NOt only the story was great, but the atmosphere was soo cool, and the mosters and zombies were horrible and scary! Just the way we want them... Alexia and Alfred really freaked me out... They are so weird! Horrible...!

:D CHEER UP!

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I couldn't vote...it wouldn't make sense having only played/owned the original Resident evil... It's so-so... The atmosphere is great and all, but as a player I found myself frustratingly limited on supplies...

Not to mention that horrible save limitation...

BakaMattSu, Darn, I'm out of bullets again...back to the knife...

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

As much as Resident Evil is a cool series, I never really got too much into it. I'm looking forward to the movie, though.

6. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Re: AWww poor Steve!

hehe .. thanx Skuld (i just read this post :p )

Im over it now. Life moves on :)

7. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

The best thing in RE is it's a scary

8. GoT RiCe

GoT RiCe New Member

Yea RE, RE2, RE3 all of which i played (except code:veronica :(), also having to use cheats sigh!! too hard :)
    the best thing about it is even after RE you can still get scared in RE2 and RE3, but some parts disappoint me a bit, you dont get to move around the whole city you only get designated places.. but other then that the plot was very good!!
    i remember playing RE2 in one day with a friend a total of 7 hours straight :)...

The other best game is Silent Hill (haven't played #2) that has the best storyline finished that without cheats and also had to play it in black and white which made it more difficult since some of the puzzles needed color!! but my ratings were poor although i want to know where to get the rifle i have tried so hard to find it!! not really only played the game once and finished it once!! :)

I dont think the RE movie is gonna be any good though, but still worth a try in watching!!

9. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Resident Evuhl II!

What can I say? Well, how about.... I think this was the best in the series. Gripping plot, great visuals, challenging, over all fun to play!

And SH2 is flippin scary yo! I almost peed myself with fright!

(Geez what am i, a living Billboard?)

10. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I woldnt dare touch it !!

1st .. I cant control the player :anger2: !!
    2nd .. I got scared easly !! Ok. Fine! say it !! I am a SCAREDY CAT !!
    I dont care .. sometimes - when I get scared - I feel that my heart beats fast that it would stop any minute .. :sweat2: !!

11. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Resident Evil has to be the best because it is the original.
    RE2 was too easy, RE3: Nemisis was so-so, and Code Veronica was okay, but no head popping with shotgun/magnum on the game.

Sidenote:
    Now most of you probably find the RE hard due to the limited supply (Including me) But some how my brother finds RE almost as easy a RE2, and he can beat the game in 2 hours or less without saving

12. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, I wouldn't say RE was scary per se... of course some parts can make you jump, but that mainly applied to RE3 (darn, bloody Nemesis poppin' up outta no where :dizzy2: ). Of course, I'm not saying it's a good game... it's an excellent game and series, me and my brother both love it (Probably why we have the original RE, RE2 for PS and DC, RE3 for DC, RE:CV, RE:CVX, and the new RE for GameCube :dizzy2: And we're awaiting the arrival of 0 and remake of 2). Although not directly based off a specific game, the movie was awesome, and I just say **** everyone else, 'cause I liked Gun Survivor :p Of course, we thought Silent Hill was more frightening for some reason, but RE is certainly one of the better series from Capcom and doesn't seem to be wearing out (like, say, Street Fighter). I think the very first RE for PS was the only one we needed codes for. And we used some on CVX just for fun.

13. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

RE is the best survival horror game ever (for me, that is). I finished RE2 to Gun Survivor, except for RE1! I always get lost, it's so irritating...Ahhhh!!!! :bleed: