Fan Art What do you think?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kawaii-neko163, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

1st posted pic.

Konnichiwa!! This is a picture of Starfire from Teen Titans but it's in my manga style. Hope you like! Please comment!

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  2. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Seems very nice! :) I wouldn't have recognized Starfire even though I have seen the show a few times. That shows that you do have a manga style goings on. Her eyes remind me of some artist's style that I can't remember... Also looks like you did it all by hand. Do you have a sketchbook of stuff?

3. Kawaii-neko163

thank you for your comments. Yeah I kind of realized it really didn't look like her....ehehehehe....anyway I did do it all by hand and actually I have a lot of sketch books b/c I have this crazy obsession with collecting sketchbooks so I have art all over the place...3 of my good pieces, in pencil - very light - stuck to my wall.

4. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

I think it looks awesome and you colored it really well. The only thing I see that looks weird is the hand but otherwise it's great! Keep it up. ~__^

5. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

Hey, that's really very good! I like the eyes, but be careful with the hand as it looks a bitty cramped. Other than that, it looks great! :D

6. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

yah, the hands a bit odd... but i realy like the drawing, i probaly would be able to reconize the drawing as starfire

7. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Great work, especially with the colouring and hair. The eye's are a lil bit too big for my taste, but nothing wrong in them. Nicely done. A backround would be a nice touch, a park or something perhaps?

And as it has been repeatedly said, the hand is a bit mangled :D

8. Kawaii-neko163

AHHHH!! I'm so sorry about the hand...heh ya see I can't draw hands for beans....maybe someone can help me?? But on the bright side I'm so glad you guys like it!! It means a lot to me! Arigatou Gozaimasu!! :)

Oh here's another picture that I did in '02. It's of Clef from Magic Knight Rayearth and it's from the first volume. I forget what page... ;). Oh I did draw the rest of his head and hair but my scanner wouldn't finish it for some reason. Oh and sorry it's kinda a bad scan too. Comments plez. :)

Attached Files:

9. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

looks nice.