What do you think?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Zanza, Jul 20, 2001.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Hi guys, I was wondering, what do you think of :
    1. Kenshin ?
    *His hair.. (Being red)
    *His voice..
    *His cloths..

2. Sanosuke ?
    *His hair.. (Even though they call him ROOSTERHEAD!)
    *His voice..
    *His cloths..

3. Koaru ?
    *Her attidute with Kenshin & every body..

4. Misao ?
    *Her cloths..
    *Her attidute with Aoshi..

5. Aoshi ?
    *His ways in ignoring Misao..
    *His emotionless face..
    *His cloths..

6. Megumi ?
    *Her hair..
    *Her (STUPID LITTLE) mouth..

Sorry for making it long for you guys, but I hope you answer & answer much as you can!

***ARIGATOO [​IMG]***

*zzzzzzz*

2. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

ok ..
    1- the thing I like about kenshin is his flaming hair. ( My teacher says that the color red indicated that the character is short-tempered..in on word he/she is evil like JACK IN THE NOVEL "LORD OF THE FLIES") So Kenshin has the looks of an murderer, but he is very sweet and cute. I hate his voice in Japanese because its a women's voice. His clothes is ok, but I always pictured him wearing a a black or a navy suit (not bright colors)
    2-His hair is very messy (I Like it [​IMG])
    His evil sign is very cool and his voice is very manly(not like kenhsin's voice)
    3-I love how Koaru treats everyone. Beat people up when they are taking advantage of her sweet and innocent personality [​IMG]
    4-I love her cute outfit.
    The thing that I hate is that she never told Aoshi about her feelings from the beginning
    5- I LOVE Aoshi and I love everything about him..even the way he hides his feelings.
    I have to say that Aoshi's outfit is the coolest
    6-Im only going to say three world "She is Ugly" (vomit)

3. Zanza

Staff Member

I forgot to answer that, that I was thinking that I should keep it till I finish my exams that I forgot all about it!! ^_^v

So, I hope it's not too long, just answer the ones you want to answer =)
    1. Kenshin:
    I like his red [or orange :sweat:] hair..even thought that I find it overdone. I mean, all the characters have black hair [or dark brown] except him! =P While his voice is really cool! [even thought it was done by a woman!! :sweat:] Cloths..hmm..they fit him well, but never changed even when they are ruined!! o_O

2. Sanosuke [My Dear Love!] :
    His hair's color is ok, acceptable..except the way it goes, err..you know what I mean >.> ..His voice is really sexy!! it fits him well too!! =P I wonder if anyone can make his voice just like him..:catgirl:
    His cloths are..well..I guess he never changed them since he was 10!! o_O [But I am OK with it :D]

3. Kaoru :
    They way she treats everyone looks normal, but with Kenshin, I like it, cuz it shows how much she loves him ^_^ ..It's just like the way I am slapping my dear friends with my large trout!! Muahahahaa!! >=)

4. Misao :
    I like her, I think we few things in common [is that right? common? :sweat:]..That's why I kept her picture [the one that I love the most] as an avatar ^_^
    She should treat Aoshi the same way as Kaoru, maybe even hiting Aoshi with her ninja-starts-thingi!!
    And I like her ninja cloths too!!

5. Aoshi :
    He should try and smile a bit!! Even that being angry all the time makes him looks like hard to get!! =P
    I know that he loves Misao, and I know that he ignores her for her sake, but come on!! not like that!! [hehe]
    I wonder, doesn't his coat in his way when he fights?? @_@

6. Megumi :
    I hate her stupid little mouth!! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!! :anger:
    Her hair is better when she lift it up, not that good though, but at least better than being down all the time..!! o_O
    And no! She is not good for Sano!! >.<

*Takes a long long break*

That was some long answers :sweat:
    I can't wait to see what you guys think :D

4. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

1-Kenshin:
    his hair is fine but if it was dark brown he would looke better..his clothes & voice are good...
    i hate it when all he does is laundry insted of training & he let everyone beats him up without doing somthing & he only get seriosly when he fights..i like the Battosai in him more..
    2-Sanosuke:
    his messy hair kinda shows his persona as he was a gangster & his clothes is good i like the evil sign but i always wondered about the bandages on his stomach & what a bout the fish bones he always put in his mouth:glazed: ...
    his voice is good..
    3-Koaru:
    shes beautiful & strong ...
    4-Misao :
    annoying little brat..
    5- Aoshi:
    i like his emotionless face & the way that he always finishs his opponent fast :cool:...
    6-Megumi:
    i think that the only point of her in the show is to make Kaoru Jealous...shes pointless character...

5. Zanza

Staff Member

lol we are two of a kind!! :D