Video Games What game really got you involved into gaming?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

My first video is a little blury. I can't remember when I started playing games but I think it was on the first Sonic game. I loved Sonic and I still do ^_^. Shadow's also my second favorite of the video games. What I hope for some day is for Sonic and the rest to go beyond Super Sonic form to like Super Sonic 2 and 3 and up and Super Shadow 2 and 3 and up. Much like DBZ but I would really like for that to happen. Wouldn't you? ^_^

2. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

This will sound stupid...lol. My first game was Spyro something, followed by portal runner. Then I discovered FF...

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

THAT WAS MY FIRST Play Station game dawg. Spryo ummmm..where his people were locked in statues.

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

One of the later games I played when I got a playstation was Spyro and I loved it. I got killed a lot though but I still loved it. ^_^

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

stupid frickin sheep..they gave me butterflies to seduce me..

6. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Really! Mine was some witch had stolen the eggs and junk. Then id fry frogs for the butterflies...

I kept getting killed on the final bosses alot till I could find a stratagy, but hey, I was little.

7. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

yea ive pretty much always have been a gamer but WoW has been my big game i mean i play non stop making like a lot of sleepless nights of WoW

8. Senbotsu

Senbotsu New Member

Pitfall for the Atari 2600 VCS, just grabbing and swing on the vines to here him do a 'tarzan' was great and that was followed by Super Mario Bros(NES) and Alex the Kidd(Master System) the rest is history!

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

combination computer and console for me that did it. used to play card shark and jeopardy and police quest (stupid car, stop crashing) ALOT.
    console...well, i <3 breakout damnit. that and pinbot...and pinball quest >.>;; combined, got me moreso into games. though, mario was why we wanted the NES in the first place. hehe