Philosophy What is reality?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Aug 12, 2004.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

This is like asking the question "what is the true meaning of Life" "why are we here" "why do we thrive of suffering" "is there life after death" yada yada...

there is no right answer there is no wrong answer.. Why because Until you Die you wont know the answer to any of these questions.. You can come up with a million different ideas till you blue in the face and still wont be any closer to the answer then when you first asked this question.

So wait until you die.. if it turns out there is life after death you can ask your maker what the meaning of life is or what reality is.. bleh bleh bleh

2. Muse

Muse New Member

Or you can find out at your friendly local forum.

3. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

reality is that which is perception and matter was created, it is the begining the end and the journy, it is everywhere and no were, existing and not, it is in perfect harmony with all, and in a myriad of counfuse, all at once, and never, reality holds time so everything has happened before it;s done and likewise in reverse
    it holds everything we know, and is at the same time empty

thats how I see reality, not many can understand what it means, but most people don't understand temporal paradoxes either

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

You should go study quantum physics instead of touting yourself off as hard to understand. I think most people understand the 'Grandpa' paradox (though one can always argue about split timelines under quatum mechanics).

5. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

I did read into it a bit last year, I want to learn more about it but I won't have time in the next two years because of post-secondary, with an 80% first drop out rate I'll be lucky to have time post in my forums

6. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

nothing can be determined as reality sometimes your closest friend/partner are the reality you can have

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

What we view that is real is our reality. Good enough for me. Which means even the crazy people have their own reality. :p