Square Enix What is your fav. Final Fantasy move?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I guess mine would be SuperNova by the Seph-man himself. Maybe when you level up and it barely takes any damage may not look so scary, but the first time you play FFVII, and Sephiroth does that move on you, you won't be able to react from the pain for a couple a' days.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I dunno, 'Big Bang' (Re: Zeromus) Always scared me more than Supernova. Maybe it was because it did a crapload of damage, AND set your life draining.

Of course, Something has to be said about the most repetitive final boss, Dark Cloud (Re: FFIII) All she did was cast 'Flare Wave' at you over and over. Didn't do a lot, just 1500 to all, but, seeing as I could only ever keep up with it when both my healers were alive and healing just themselves... There's something to be said about a boss who acts like you, always using their best move over and over until you die.

Supernova just blew up the solar system for 2000 damage. Kind of a waste, really. Big Bang makes this neato lightning-effect while reversing the direction the background moves, for 1500-2000, and your life drained afterward. Considering few people would have more than 3000 life...

3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

I would say Squall's ultimate limitbreak 'Lionheart' purely because it is powerful and also by the fact that I can pull it off every turn as long as aura magic and the 'square-jabbing' technique is adopted. Piece of cake for the rest of the game.

- Shen

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

It's so hard to choose!!
    I would say Omnislash. One-because I love Cloud and two- he just hacks away like a little psycho!

5. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

I like Vincents limit Chaos, because it has different attacks that hit heavy damage and if I remember correctly one either hit hard or caused death