Gundam What is your least favorite Mobile Suit?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Muse, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Muse

Muse New Member

Name the Mobile Suit(s?) from any GUNDAM series that makes you want to scream and flail and kick people in the face.
    Mine would have to be Wing Custom. Just cuz angel wings bug the living bejeezus out of me, what is the frickin point!?

2. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

id have to say the main gundam in the G gumdam series. forgot it's name. i mean, come on!! "Shining Finger"and then "Burning Finger"?!?!?! wat the hell, they've gotta be the stupidest attacks ive ever seen!! :anger2:

3. Muse

Muse New Member

GAWD!! Shining and Burning Gundams... I hate the whole G series. It's not so much Gundam as it is some kinda freaky mobilesuit pokemon wannabe nightmare.

4. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

yes a fellow G gundam hater :D been a while since ive seen it and i hope i never lay eyes on it again.

i hated the story line about fighting eachother just to fight in some tournament. then another evil gundam comes to destroy the planet just when everyone was all happy! pointless and overused.

5. Muse

Muse New Member

Too true. Dark Gundam was, by far, the worst idea I've ever heard of. (even worse than the idea to create outlaw star)
    They failed big with DG. Hell they failed big with the whole frickin thing..

What about Mobile Dolls? I never liked them either.. but for a different reason.

6. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

hey i happen to like outlaw star!!! and yes Dark gundam was a very stupid idea.

yeah they failed...and gave me nightmares. as i recall G gundam had a frightning shot of Domon's a$$ while he got into his pilot suit. *shudders* that creeped me out for weeks... :sad:

7. Muse

Muse New Member

I'm rolling on the floor right now laughing, that's great.
    Yeah that's pretty bad, a shot of anyone like that is pretty bad.

Oh yeah, and now that I've had time to think of an MS that I really truely think is unworthy of a title, I hereby give you Shenlong. That sack of crap is the biggest waste of one's thought process I've ever laid eyes on. (in the wing series anyway.) What the heck is a flamethrower gonna do against a mobile suit? Tell me this!! Because I have no clue.

8. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

9. Muse

Muse New Member

10. Aiko

Aiko New Member

I don't like Shenglon (wufei's gundam) and Heavy Arms (Trowa's gundam). Shenglon for the entire flame thrower that was pointed out a moment ago and Heavy Arms because I just don't like the name.... I think they could've done better.

11. Muse

Muse New Member

Awh, I love Heavy Arms, he's my second fave!
    I hate those crab things, though, what..cancer? or pisces.. one of those. I'm leaning on cancer. (pointless)

12. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i dont like the SD gundams. are they even suposed to be that small? how much damage could those pint size tin cans possibly do?!

13. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

Im gonna go with the Pieces and Cancer Suits.
    Rediculous pieces of crap.