Slayers Universe What kind of Magic Would You Wield?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by BakaMattSu, Jun 14, 2002.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Okay, beings with magical talent abound in Slayers. Say you were one of those, what type of spells would you specialize in?

White, Black, or Shamanism?

What spell would be your signature....and more importantly, what would you do with your powers?

Let's hear some real thought here....

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well I think Id go for the black magic.. Just so i caould be able to use the DRAGON SLAVE spell and the even cooler.. spell Gega Slave or something like that.. I love those spells!

KaME

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Well, actually, I'd go for black magic to, just so I could recite all the incantations, they sound cool like:
    ~Darkness beyond Twilight,
    Crimson Beyond blood that flows,
    (Not sure about the next phrase)
    In your name, I pledge myself to darkness

May the fools who stand before us fall by the power that you and I possess!~

Hehe, creepy o_O

But then, I also like white, because it's the power to create rather than destroy.

I guess I'm in between, but still, if you want a choice, Black all the way!

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'll have to put some serious thought into this one BMS.. but for now I'm harkening toward white. tell you why later ;)

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

White all the way. Definitely white. *nodnod* White white white. I'm a good/light/white/justice/everything else that applies purist. ^^ Angel of Light said she'd write me into her fantasyfic as an Amelia-ish character, seeing as that's a bit of how I am. ^^; (Though, in a character test, I got Sylphiel~ ^^)

Besides. Though the Black Magic incantations sound real cool, I wouldn't go around pledging myself to anything/anyone.

And Zelgadis is a Shamanist magic user, and yet he's miserable! *huggles Zel*

6. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

hmm .. If i had magical powers i would definetly practice black magic and have everyone obey me.
    *Evil grin*

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I need to spread LOVE! and have an ultimate healing power! also a shield comes in handy.. yah why can't jedi's have shields? why not? its so easy.. there should just be a mutant in x-men who can make a shield and thats it. I'd use him/her all the time!

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

umm...er...jedis? x-men? We're in the Slayers Universe, Ser...those things are non-existant... :p

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

gomen, went off on a tangent.. just meant it would be nifty to have shield power.

10. starlightmishi

I would use black magic.the dragon slave is very powerful, and cool to watch.but Shamanism is pretty cool to.
    my signature for a big ending would be flare arrow... leave bandits in fear.!

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Whatever magic that Xellos uses! Man, lots of mischief! Lots of fun!

12. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Id have to go Shamanistic, just for the Ray Wing (Or whatever it is!) That sphere of flying/shield thingy is great. Id be able to go underwater too!

13. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well I'm kind of a white mage type of person so I would have to go for that. And I love to spread JUSTICE amongst all too and PEACE! I like to think of destroying things, but I would never be able to bring myself to actually doing that >.< maybe if I were in the Slayers universe I would though...

14. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

I would have to say that I would want Divine magic of the dragons. It has such a wide range of effects, and I guess that since it is forgotten to humans, it just gives it all the more appeal.
    (It's amazing what you can find in old thread topics :) )

15. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

AH, the smell of burnt flesh i' th' morning

I'd have to go with black magic. Throwing/shooting fire and breaking things would be too much fun. Plus, the black magic folk always get to look like supreme badasses (cloaks, capes, long hair - I got that goin')

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

I would choose either Allaroud all magic or Light related to white magic. In this case, you can destory thinks if needed.:D

17. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

i guess white because there are other ways of killing people. cough-cough-gun-cough-cough. and being able to heal would be a great asset.

18. rauko_ganwethrin

rauko_ganwethrin New Member

i would have to go with black magic. why? because i'm not one for justic or goodness. i'm just an evil person. (note the name)
    and i hate anyone who thinks that i'm just a sweet little girl because of my size :anger2: if you do your in for a big surprize!:D

19. Rebos

Rebos New Member

me say---

Me wants all whitemagic so me can save earth from evil! And help people i need (Or shall me have black so me can kill all evil? ...hmmm)

Me thinks it's hard to decide *heh*

20. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

Shamanism... you get healing... you get destruction...

And though many black magic spells are more deadly, nothing beats the style of Flare Tower (One of the spells Zel uses against Shabranigdo in the first season).

- Ark