Recreation What spirit r u?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by *Fabee*, Feb 20, 2003.

1. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

Spirit of contemplanation

You're not sure where you fit in this world right now, and maybe you never will. You're a little bit of everything all rolled into one. You're spirited when the time comes, you take responsibility for your actions, you are in love or have loved deeply, and you are looked up to for advice

WTH!!!

2. rauko_ganwethrin

rauko_ganwethrin New Member

ahahahahahahahaha! i got fire! yes!...dose this mean that i can shoot fireballs at people?

3. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

I got fire!!! yay!!! You are quick to take action and sometimes quick to judge. Your firey spirit is seen by most as positive energy and a true joy of life. If only your temper was seen the same way, but don't let it keep you from what you truly enjoy, being alive!

4. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

[​IMG]

You are quick to take action and sometimes quick to judge. Your firey spirit is seen by most as positive energy and a true joy of life. If only your temper was seen the same way, but don't let it keep you from what you truly enjoy, being alive!

This is very true. ^^

5. Quistis

Quistis New Member

[​IMG]

Thought above feeling and mind over matter are your mottos. Others come to you for advice and guidance. Some see you as introverted and snobbish, but they are merely jealous of your common sense knack to think things through. Don't be afraid to listen to your heart though.

um, ok
    sounds pretty right about me ^^

6. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

I got the Water Spirit!

:)

7. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

i got the Fire spirit. Quite true since my zodiac sign is Leo which is one of the fire elements (cardinal fire).

8. blackmind

blackmind New Member

you're not sure where you fit in this world right now, and maybe you never will. You're a little bit of everything all rolled into one. You're spirited when the time comes, you take responsibility for your actions, you are in love or have loved deeply, and you are looked up to for advice.

--i got spirt of contemplation:confused: ......ok:)

9. kyrie

kyrie New Member

My zodiac elements are Earth and Air.
    And this quiz says I'm a.......
    WIND! YAY!!! Go wind! I LOOOOOOVE WIND!

10. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I got fire. . . .which is kinda ironic becuase i am a piro. . . .

11. Aoshi Shinomori

Aoshi Shinomori New Member

The Earth Spirit

Family and responsibility occupy your life. Provider, stable, and a constant anchor are how others view you. However, you tend to turn a deaf ear to new ways of thinking and other advancements. Responsibility can be done in many ways, even new ways.

Family and responsibility?!:glazed: You've gotta be nuts!

12. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

[​IMG]

Love, emotions, and relationships fill your days. You are constantly thinking about others, especially the ones you love. Others consider you a romantic and a fool. You give yourself to others, but don't give too much, even the breadmaker must eat.

This is very true^_^

13. Sakura

Sakura New Member

[​IMG]

Thought above feeling and mind over matter are your mottos. Others come to you for advice and guidance. Some see you as introverted and snobbish, but they are merely jealous of your common sense knack to think things through. Don't be afraid to listen to your heart though.

14. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I got the fire spirit, which I think is sort of right. I mean, inside I'm fiery, but I act cool and laid back. (And my zodiac element is Earth. ...go figure... *shrug*) The picture was really pretty, though. ^_^

Edit: Ooh, I just took it again and I got Earth Spirit! ^_^ Now that is more like me. (And the picture is, once again, pretty! ^_^)

15. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Love, emotions, and relationships fill your days. You are constantly thinking about others, especially the ones you love. Others consider you a romantic and a fool. You give yourself to others, but don't give too much, even the breadmaker must eat.

I dont mind relationships but they dont fill my days really though but im considered a fool alot

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

You are quick to take action and sometimes quick to judge. Your firey spirit is seen by most as positive energy and a true joy of life. If only your temper was seen the same way, but don't let it keep you from what you truly enjoy, being alive!

17. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

I got the wind spirit the first time:
    [​IMG]
    and the earth spirit the second time..
    [​IMG]
    Family and responsibility occupy your life. Provider, stable, and a constant anchor are how others view you. However, you tend to turn a deaf ear to new ways of thinking and other advancements. Responsibility can be done in many ways, even new ways.

sounds alot like me!! ^___~
    Misao

18. LonelyGoddess

LonelyGoddess New Member

um, I took the test two times. The first one I got is the earth spirit and I think I am sorta like that.
    However, the wind spirit does suit me too. But people don't see me as snobbish or anything. to them, I am innocent and ms. goody goody... :(

19. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

THIS IS SOOOOOOO ME!

[​IMG]

You're not sure where you fit in this world right now, and maybe you never will. You're a little bit of everything all rolled into one. You're spirited when the time comes, you take responsibility for your actions, you are in love or have loved deeply, and you are looked up to for advice.

:D :D its soooooo me :D

20. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

I'm the Spirit of Contemplation

You're not sure where you fit in this world right now, and maybe you never will. You're a little bit of everything all rolled into one. You're spirited when the time comes, you take responsibility for your actions, you are in love or have loved deeply, and you are looked up to for advice.
    Hmmmm.......... True in many ways