Manga What the manga.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, May 10, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

After reading this manga I recently bought it made me go, what were they thinking? Has there been any manga that has done that for you?

Well the one I have read so far is called Until the Full Moon by Sanami Matoh. On the full-moon this half werewolf, half-vampire turns into a girl but get this it was a he first, Marlo Vincent. The family decides to see a famous Doctor, Arnet Vincent, about it who happen to be a Vampire. He ha a son, David Vincent, also a vampire. These two, David and Marlo, feel connected. I think the what the comes in when both parent sets want them to be married of course on a full moon when Marlo is a girl. It's strange and funny at times. See Marlo has feelings for David but only thinks that they are okay when he is in his female form. David is fine eather way. So David comes onto Marlo whenever. You can just imagine how Marlo reacts. I think it is funny, interesting, and very what the material. I have only bought the first manga. I think I will buy more.

Please give an intro and maybe tell us why it makes you go, what were they thinking?

2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

hn... a 'what were you thinking?!' story?

but if you mean as in the story, and not the mangaka, i'd have to say....

possibly marmalade boy. (don't ask.)

i mean, there's 2 happily married couples, who decided to get together and switch partners, then go off and live in the same house. (the whole time i was reading that, i was like, o_O o...kay.... lol. i even made my dad read it, and he thought the same. ) not only that, but thier childrens just so happen to fall in love, and they find out that they may infact be half brother/sister! ... i was sweating like mad when i read that part. (what CRUEL PARENTS!!!)

but there's also wolfs rain.

like how it ended, it made me scream out: WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?! i mean, practicaly everyone died, save for kiba. lol. i even cried. i was pounding the television and screaming at my friends on the phone, who were watching the show and screaming at me too... lol. they really loved the guys...

oi! lol. there's also naruto.

at first, when i saw it, it didn't look that interesting. but then after i decided to read it, and well, when i read it, i thought it was the best book i ever read. i really thought: how can people come up with such brilliant story lines? i mean, what were they thinking? the beginning just felt so strong...

because naruto, a really 'dead last' ninja learns that he isn't just a junk ninja, but infact the container for a fox demon sealed inside of him, 12 years ago, by the 4th hokage. people despised him for 'causing the death of the great leader' and so on, when infact, they should be praising him for saving the whole village of konoha.

but, yeah. i just thought that it was such a strong beginning, and, lol. it just 'blew me away.'