Movies What type of audience are you?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, Jun 5, 2002.

?

If you are in the cinema are u the___

1. Silent type

18 vote(s)
    43.9%
  2. The type who talks ALOT

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Trouble-maker type-(example: throwing popcorn on the ppl infront of u)

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  4. Laughs at everything-Type (even scary scenes)

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  5. Sensitive type (cries all the time) +(has to have a tissue box with her 24/7)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Complaining type (complains abt the person whose kciking their seat from behind)

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  7. Always gets up to get something or go somewhere(never sits still)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

VOTE--

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I choose laugh at everything, because I find violence very funny. If I'm in a cinema I don't laugh loudly though, that'd make me look pretty wierd. I'm usualy very quiet when at the cinema.
    When I'm watching something at home however...

3. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I'm a trouble maker, I enjoy throwing candy, and popcorn at people, if I don't want it any more. Once I got kicked out of a theater for 6 months.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*the strong silent type*

Silent. I came to watch the movie and enjoy it, not to disturb those around me. Don't get me wrong, I do laugh at the funny stuff, and whisper a few wisecracking comments during some slower scenes...but not to the disruptive point.

5. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

I'd say more of the silent (only through the more boring parts of the movie) and the sensitive type.

Well, I wouldn't cry like JUST OVER ANYTHING. what i mean is that if it gets sad, I owuld cry. But i don't need a whole tissue box....

6. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I choose the talks-a-lot type, 'cause I like to talk a lot. I always ask questions, when I don't understand it, it's quite irritating to others (like my brother), but I really can't help it...*sniff*....:dizzy2:

7. Vash

Vash New Member

If I'm in a cinema I'm mostly quiet. I laugh at the funny bits and cry at the sad bits, and have been known to move to avoid people who won't just shut up (mostly middle-aged) and offer to twat someone who won't stop kicking my seat. But I'm mostly quiet.
    Watching stuff at home is another matter. We MST3K a lot.

8. Kaori

Kaori New Member

er..i think i'm the one that talks alot, laughs alot, and falls asleep alot ^^;;

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i'm other cause i bounce around the others a bit. i laugh at stuff that's funny to me, whisper wise cracks to my bf and any friends dumb enough to sit on my other side.*^-^* i'll cry if it's that good of a charecter, i won't bring tissues along. heh just be glad you weren't with us when we saw episode 2...lol we play a star wars rpg...so i saw weapons and was like "Want!" no too loud, but i think a few ppl heard me...lol

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im the silent type when I watch a movie even at home, but If i was in the cinema and i wasn't uncomfortable I would complain. I remember once I went to the cinema with Zanza once and this kid was kicking the back of my seat. I told the kid to stop doing that, but she kept hitting the steat so I :sweat: raised my voice telling her to stop doing that... The thing that mad me yell at her is her father. He didn't do anything:anger2:

My dream is having a cinema that doesn't allow those who's ages vary from 15 and bellow. even if it was showing a PG film:p

11. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

I react as I see fit.

Examples

House on haunted hill: Horrified unblinking silence

Pay it Foward: Wow. Just wow.

Phantom Menace: MST3K that sumbeeyach!

12. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

When I watch a good drama, I'm dead serious. I even shed a tear once during a movie ... and if you tell anyone I'll kill you all (;))

However, I am usually more of the trouble-maker variety. I don't throw stuff, talk loudly, use a cellular phone, or anything like that. I just sit there and make stupid (and usually pretty sick and/or twisted) jokes about pretty well everything. When I saw Spiderman with a few friends of mine, we turned a PG movie into at least an AA theatre. It wasn't until after the movie ended that we realized there was a group of eight year olds in front of us ... I hope they either didn't hear the jokes or just didn't get them ...
    Anything really good cannot be hurt by my petty jokes. It's not that I don't like the movie that I'm watching or that I have no respect for those around me. In fact, most of the time if I make a joke, the person next to me has to ask me to speak up to hear it.
    I am also told that it's a little distracting when I pull out my pad and pencil and begin to scribble down quotes, random thoughts or ideas on how to solve that last calculus problem ...

Really, I guess it depends on who I'm with and what I'm seeing.

13. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Im the silent type.. why because thats how i am anyway so why change when im at the theater..

I Hate ppl who talk or point F-ing laser pointers at the screen,,, I wanted to beet those idiot kids at the spider man flick!

KaMe

14. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

The laugh-at-everything type.

Y'know that scene in the beginning of Vertical Limit when the dad falls down HARD?

Yep, you guessed. I laughed. A lot. ^^;

15. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I'm usually silent since I pay to go to movies so I want to pay attention to the movie, instead of missing parts of the movie while talking.;)

16. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I am a very QUIET .. I even dont know whats arond me .. as rashid ;)
    I mean I have no idea about whats going on around me !!

I remember that .. actually it happpens everytime !!
    That sometimes I feel sorry for toomaa and try to help her to let the kid stop kicking the back of the chair !!
    I wonder why does that happens just to you :confused: ?!!

17. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

some times i am trouble maker with my friends always eat the half of the corn and i throw it at who is front of me and some times i always ask my sis about the film i don't leave her out from the cinema until she answer me:D :D

18. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Really ! He allways asks me SILLY questions !!
    Even in the cinema I try to stay far as I can be from him, but can he shuts up ?! NOOO !! He asks my sister (who is between us) and in her return she asks me :mad: !!

19. Zelgadis

Zelgadis New Member

The silent type, better to know what is happening than to be clueless when it is needed.

20. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I'm the type who wishes the rest of the audience would shut up :D It's not really a problem in theaters, but when watching with a bunch of friends, someone is always talking. If I wanted to talk, I wouldn't be watching the movie ffs. Then they ask stupid questions like "who's that?" or "why did he do that?" I usually say "I'm watching the same movie you are, you can figure it out as good as me." and hope they shut up hehe.

This is why I don't usually watch movies with people, so they don't think I'm a jerk ;)