Movies What was the last movie you saw ?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Zanza, Jun 15, 2002.

1. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

the last movie ive seen until now is men in black 2..

2. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

ME 2.

the last movie i saw is (MIIB).

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

The last I saw was k-19: the widowmaker. Not too bad. apparentl y it was pretty true to what actually happened.

Fight Club is awesome, almost anime like at times I thought.

I still want to see Ice Age, my parents both loved it.

Minority report was great (sorry Jimi) but it would have been a whole lot better if it ended with Tom Cruise's character getting locked up. It started becoming awefully contrived after that.

I highly recommend Snatch btw, from the same guy as lock stock and 2 smoking barrels if I remember right.

4. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I just saw the movie "Murder by numbers" I love Sandra!! She is pretty cool in the movie! I didnt enjoy it much because there isnt any conspiracy in the movie (trying to find out who is the murderer) and I knew pretty much what would happen to the boys in the end!

5. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Currently watching NGE: Death and Rebirth.
    Last movie I saw was The Shawshank Redemption (Such a good Movie)

6. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

the last one i saw brand new was scooby doo..
    and athats kinda old......i need to get out more.:(

7. rei

rei New Member

signs..
    scary. i screamed and freaked out in the movie theatre.. yeah.. ima big dork..
    it was great though..

*heart* rei

8. rei

rei New Member

lord of the rings..
    that blonde archer elf guy.. *swoon*

*heart* rei

9. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Rei, he's called Legolas.

I saw three films yesterday. The first was cape Fear. "And I find you, guilty councellor. Guilty of betraying your fellow man, guilty of betraying your country, guilty of obligating your owth, guilty of judging me and selling me out. And with the power vested in me by the kingdom of God, I sentance you to the live's suffering of hell. Now you will learn about loss!" It was a damn good film, but not for the faint hearted, aparently. The next one I saw was one called Strawberry Fields, about an american/japanese teenager who was trying to find out about her roots. It was okay, not great. The last one I saw was a really good european film(mostly german, but with some french and italien too) called Faraway, so close! It was really good. It was about this angel who wanted to become human, and then did. I wont give away any of the story, but it's a very good interesting film, which makes you feel better about humanity as a whole. Which was refreshing.

"Now, you and I shall truly be the same!"

10. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Watching Day of the Dead.

11. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

haven't seen Faraway, so close (in weiter Ferne, so nah!). I understand it's a follow up to to Wings of Desire (Himmel über Berlin), the film that City of Angels ripped off, poorly.

Sounds like I just might have to :)

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well. I last saw, 'I love you to Death' it had Kevin Kline in it, and Keanu Reeves, Tracey Ulman and the dude who kept on playing Duke Leto Atreides in Dune, what's his face.

anyways, it was a true story about this wife who tried to kill her husband 4 times and fails. lol.

13. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

the last is scooby -doo the movie hehehe:D

14. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

In the theaters? Spider-Man.

Geez, I used to scrounge the movie theaters almost every weekend...but now I'm just more prone to bumming it at home and waiting for DVD's to come out. :D

15. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

unttil now i saw hey arnold(spell) the movie.:D

cool movie.:D

16. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

So that you guys wont call me a spamer, I will post all the movies I saw since the moment I arrived from Malaysia..
    You see, there is a place called china town where you buy copied DVD's for 1.5 $, so I bought Rush Hour 1&2, Hey Arnold the movie, PPG the movie & Love Hina (the christmas thing!!)..

And I saw them except for Rush Hour 1&2 and I saw Scooby-Doo & Crossroads (the one that Britny acts in it, which wasnt good, I don't know why I saw it, I mean I dont like her!! I guess I just wanted to see what's it about)..

That's it so far..
    I am sure that I will double post soon!! :sweat:

17. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

The last two movies I saw were, Breaking Up and Vanishing Point. Breaking up was a wordy romantic thing starring Russel Crowe, before he was as famous as he is now, it was fairly good, and an interesting examination of screwed up relationships. Vanishing Point, I consider to be the better of the two, it's about a guy who has to get a car from some place to san francisco in something like 3 days. I forget where the first place is, but it was apparently a hard deed to do anyway. It was said in the TV guide to be a cult movie, which is what made me watch it, because cult movies get a following for a reason. The first half of the film was actualy just one big long(around 50 min) car chase. That was cool.

18. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Well the last movie I saw I already wrote down on this thread (Black Hawk Down), but before that was Tetsuo II: Body hammer and currently I'm watching one of the greatest movies of all times, Pulp Fiction.

19. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

GOLDMEMBER. I just came from the cinema with my bro.

20. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, today I saw Rush Hour 1 in the morning, and just now, I came from the cinema with Toomaa and her cousin..:p And we saw "The Bouren Identity" .. it was cool, but I missed the beginning cuz of the food lover Tooma!! :anger: