Manga what would u do if u were in YGO manga, or in Ruroni Kenshin?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by darkmagiciangrl, May 25, 2003.

1. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

don't feel bad... I own 3 squirls, and I watch them play... and I laugh evily:shy3:

2. darkmagiciangrl

wow! not that many people r replying to this as i'd hoped!:(

3. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Kenshin89 do you have any "human" friends? And you're into hentai aren't u? YOu BAKA!!! DISGUSTING BAKA!!!!! Wow that was funny listening to you two talk back and forth. wahahahahahahahaha i talk to animals too and i live in a unrealistic world of anime manga. I wanna go and jump into angelic layer!! and hug Oujirou!!! KIIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!*squeals of happiness* HHHHMMM.....Ya so your off the topic so i get u back on topic!!! I wanna jump into both manga because i wanna hug Yami and ask him to marry me and jump ino Rurouni Kenshin and hug kenshin cuz he's my size!! ahahahhahahaha no it's because he's so cute!!!!!! I love him!!! But i'd never steal him cuz Kaoru would chase after me with a sword. But i love kaoru too. she's so funny!!! I don't like Tomo...however her dead name is spelled. she's dead...but she was pretty....ahahahaha but no point dwelling on the past. whatever. kaoru is funny and perks up the story Tomo (her nickname now for me) is too quiet. yep! no fun with her. too serious. yep.

4. darkmagiciangrl

Kenshin89 does have human friends!^_^ Hey, Kenshin, & Yami r mine!!!!!!hehehehe!

5. Fushigi Rockna

I talked to my cat for a good amoutn of time. It wasx me and him repated meow over an over again.
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Anzu's got tiny hamburgers you moron! If you're gonna stare, stare at soemone with big ones like Mai! :mad:

6. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

i feel so hurt, just because i appriciate the the fairer sex doesn't make me a perv. You made me cry you insensitive... person.

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

please excuse my weird little sister...

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

If i was in yu gi oh. i would use the heart of the cards to win over yami. in rk i would take his sword

9. Bloody Vixen

Bloody Vixen Guest

I'd just watch in RK and laugh whenever they meet a new or have to battle a new enemy because I already know the final outcome...

10. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

shut up disgusting older brother!
    ahahahahaha:anime: sorry!!!not mean to hurt your feelings!! I love Yami but i think i prefer the anime yami cuz he taller.
    tut. tut. they MINE!!!!