Gundam What would your personal Gundam look like?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by sakabatou, Feb 10, 2004.

1. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

if you had all the equipment you needed what would your Gundam be stocked with and its looks?

mine look something like Epyon model but dark blue and yellow w/ longer wings and various weapons.

2. ANIME FAN FAN

ANIME FAN FAN New Member

mine would be black and red with a whole bunch of wepons and a few sabers just in case and it would look kinda like buster gundam but with a huge booster

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Hm...
    Mine would prolly be red with blue symbols (of what I do not know) and I'm not sure what kind of gun, but it would have one, and I think I'd want it to have wings like in Endless waltz. ^.^

4. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

super specs

dark
    lightweight like the deathscythe but sleek,
    with a better active cloak than the modified model (was that the "hell custom"?)

weapons...

A model like that is designed for stealth, so some kind of small beam blade, sticky bombs (attach to your enemy secretly and when you've tagged them all take out the entire force in one fell swoop), and of course it'd need a decent all out attack weapon so i'd go with twin scythe's. (not the double scythe) or maybe the double ended trident.

Defence...
    active cloak
    no shield, (hinders movement on a stealth operation and in a melee attack both hands are used for the main weapon)
    to make up for this i suggest a thicker lining of gundanium than normal,(maybe a shedable skin)
    smoke sceen

Well with all that it'd be silly to add anything else (damn it's like a robot version of batman)

5. kentaro san

kentaro san New Member

My gundam

My gundam will be like freedom gundam..

6. zero cool

zero cool New Member

mine would be like gundam wing zero custom. it would have 5 wings on each side and each wing would be bigger than the next. it would have 4 buster cannons and each wing would have aa sword so if on breaks i would have another one.and anti aircraft misstles and a gravity control thing

7. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

Mine would be kinda like the Sazabi MS, that was a pretty cool look to it. Can't really think of specifics right now. I'll edit this later.