Fruits Basket What year would the cat be under?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Inu04Koga, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

I dont know but ive been thinking, if kyo is under the year of the cat then what year is it? if all the other animals have their years what about kyo? does this really make sense? or am i just thinking too hard?...*ow* my head...:confused:

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

3. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

thats sad...

that is sad...i was just thinking how it could be possible for a cat to have a year, y'know? how can he exist if he has no year? weird but oh, well. anime and manga arent suppose to make sense sometimes right? :p thank you for answering my question.

4. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

but the if you really think about it, in the story, what year would kyo be born on? i mean if all the animals have a year then wouldnt kyo be born under a different animal? if there is no year of the cat then how did kyo get to be the cat? that's the thing im getting at...i understand the story about the cat but i just wanna know this answer now...

5. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Anime Plot Twist?

How Can there Be Deer But not deer Year?

6. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Wait so the cat doesn't have a year? I thought it did. Hm.. Wierd. Its also wierd that there would be a cat and then no cat year...

7. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

ya, that's what im saying. i mean, i know the story but if that's true then how DID Kyo come to be under the year of the cat if there is no year??? that just doesnt make sense but i guess im just looking a little too much into this:D what ever, KYO IS A SEXY BEAST!!! :D :D :D

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

the cat and the rat are the same year... thats why Kyo and Yukie are rivals... but the cat is a deformed version of the zodiac... if you watch the series you would understand once *SPOILERS* Kyo turns into his true form which is a huge mutated beast *END SPOILERS*

9. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

yeah, i have that episode! :D i love that episode! ok, that's what i wanted to know! i didnt know that the cat and rat are the same year! wow! thanks! ok, now that just made my life a whole lot easier! :D thank you so much!

10. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

well technically the Cat doesnt have a TRUE year... but for the cat vs. rat stories sake they are the same year... just not officially lol

11. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

I don't believe they share, and thats why he's mutated. I thought the reason his soul was mutated was from the hate between them. And we all know he doesn't really hate Yuki, well I don't...I think he is obligated to hate him because he should, and the cat did. There would have been a year of the cat, had he gone to the banquet. But there is no year of the cat, he IS an animal of the zodiac, just...not the calender part.

12. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

well, its true that yuki and kyo dont actually 'hate' each other. but still this is kinda confusing in a way. but what ever. its one of those 'oops' that no one can see until one crazy wierdo (like myself ^^) notices and talks about it. i guess...:sweat2: