what your have probably wished as LHA 3 came to a close

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by -Anubis-, Aug 7, 2003.

1. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Wouldnt it be great if they continued on with LH. Really though, I need a fix soon or im gonna start going through withdrawal symptoms only anime to get this kind of attention from me since EVA. Anyways post your opinions and ideas or if you wanna flame me go ahead to.

:rolleyes: - Teddz

2. jindo

jindo New Member

..... Huh??!! :confused: ....

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Once again, i personally enjoyed the manga more than anime, since the manga tells the -entire- story.

Go read the manga!

- Teddz

4. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

wow someone did my punctation thanks cuz im just lazy.Well as i guess im goin to have to do it ill explain why i havent read all the manga's. I havent possibly because i dont have money after buying the evangelion movies and my new new comp. And I accidentally burnt out on the mangas at six as i found it a tad boring but maybe i should try again. thx

5. Outlaw Shishio

Outlaw Shishio New Member

Simply knowing you are there gives others a sense of security and continuity. You are a woman of few words and much wisdom, and the capacity to see beyond the surface that others are distracted by. However, you tend to find distractions for yourself to keep you from thinking about the bad times in your life. Try to solve your problems as soon as you can, so you can live life in genuine happiness.

Ekk!! i wanted to be Naru!!pooie

6. Teddz

Anyways, -Anubis-.

I don't believe Mr Ken Akamatsu-sensei ( the mastermind behind Love Hina ) will continue the series. I mean, he ended the LH saga for quiet a long time now, and he's starting with a new manga, which is about a ten year old magician :D

Pretty good manga though from what i have heard.

- Teddz

P.S. It was I who did you punctation :p

7. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Well I think he should who didnt like Love Hina ne one who has watched it so far at my place has loved im sure all we have to do is send enough death threats and he will do it cuz I need a Love Hina fix before i go crazy

P.S thanx for the punctuation im probably far to lazy and as proof of my problems i listened to the opening theme music for like a month and im listening to it as i type crazy eh?

8. Teddz

Why should he? I mean, come on, the show finished at it's best, and I don't think that more Love Hina would make the show better than it is now. It's reached it's best levels after the 14 manga was realised in Japan. If he decided that he wanted to make more manga for Love hina after book 14, I don't think that the stories will have the same "quality". Still it would be intresting to see what stories he might come up with, but now, I don't think that Love Hina will continue. It's already finished. End of Story.

Grr.

- Teddz

9. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

BAH! cant be the end of the story I dont reall y think it will ever end for me you know inbetween stints of Smile.DK all i listen to is the opening themes for Love hina and Love Hina Again i think they should the story might not be as perfect as it was in the original series but I like fell in love with the whole thing and I thought the series was the best thing i had ever stumbled upon...........get this i cried at the end

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Firstly, that last bit made NO sense at all, -Anubis-. Secondly, it HAD to be the end. There was nothing really left in the anime series. At least, nothing that would make an OVA plausible. Like Teddz said, read the freakin' manga. Not only is the character development a lot more apparent (Shinobu is the best example of it, as she barely changes from her first "change" in the series) the storyline is expanded much more.

Now, don't go saying "boo hoo, i wanna see it animated" because there's ENOUGH television shows out there. Pick up the manga and read it! Maybe you two will even learn some punctuation while you're at it.

And, as I said, there can't be any more of the anime. It'd be awkward with the four characters that were added into the anime series to make it kanon enough to follow the manga plot. Be happy with the fact that it ended in a grand way, the same as LH the manga did. Not as GOOD as the manga, but still, in a grandoise gesture. If they DID make more, then you'd have to erase the whole LHA OVA *and* the movies just so you can start over with that release of episode 25.

Also, the manga can't be continued further either. THAT is the impossible one. There's no way you'd be able to keep the same magic as the original cast, nor do I see it being able to become the same romantic-comedic genre it was before. Unless you're REALLY into Akamatsu's shoujo-ai innuendo that he seems to enjoy a bit every now and then. If you want MORE series SIMILAR to Love Hina, just check out a lot of Ken Akamatsu's work...they're really similar in the style. Just the premise is different.

Heck, even Maho Sensei Negima has to do with a school. And it has to do with a guy being stuck with many girls. (Over 30, to be exact! And that's only his CLASS, not his coworkers.) And there's a tomboy! And a shy and bashful type! *AND* a heiress from a dojo...and another girl that's FROM Motoko's OWN Shinmei Ryu dojo!

There's no REAL point in sticking with an anime till it's done to death. Expand your horizons a bit, and you'll probably find MANY anime you'd like just as much.

*sketches a bow and leaves*

Edit: Oh, and if you need an anime to get hooked and addicted on like you did with Eva and Love Hina, try: RahXephon and Ai Yori Aoshi...similar to Eva and LH, respectively. You shouldn't be TOO disappointed in these two.

Re-Edit: Hmm, about Death Threats to Akamatsu....no. You have the Evangelion movie right? Read up on WHY Hideaki Anno made it. He pretty much only made it to give the royal birdie (read: the Finger, teh (*#&$(* you!) because he was pissed at the Japanese audience for such a messed up outbreak of the TV ending of the series. (Which I personally thought was much better than the movie's ending.) Heh, Akamatsu might just kill off Naru to give the same birdy to us, for demanding a continuance of a project he already deemed done ENOUGH.

11. Teddz

LOL, how can you find the Manga boring since the anime show is built from it?

:rolleyes: - Teddz