Recreation Whats in a name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Energizer Bunny, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

Sure we have some threads about your screen names but what about your real names? no im not asking you to throw you full name up here (unless you just really want to) but i am interesting in learning your first names just because im cool like that *nods*also if you could change your name what would you change it to? im athena and i wouldnt change my name bc i think its pretty cool to begin with ^-^

2. cosmos

cosmos New Member

well my first name came about because..I guess.. my mom liked the sound of it and my last name is chinese. ^^
    I want to change me name to Alexandria. I love that name!!

3. minjigga

minjigga New Member

well my first name is david. and my last name is chinese. yes. liu, if your dying to know. and if i were to change it...hmm..im not sure. something funky that when heard would cause someone to be like"wow, what a cool name". hmm..mebbe like a ninja turtle (renaissance painter) like leonardo or sumthing. thatll would be so hot. leonardo liu. whoo!

4. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

My name is Adam, I would have to say... that my favorite thing to change it to would be... hmmm i dont really know... I guess I just like the Adam...
    So, I wouldnt change my name.

5. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Well, my name is Kelly. It's rather boring, and not very exciting either. If I could change it, I'd have one of those old lady names, like Mabel or Edith! YEAH! And then I could laugh whenever people said my name because I'm 17, not 80!! hahahahaha.

o_O

Maybe Leeanne. Or Meredith. I like that name. Meredith.

6. Quistis

Quistis New Member

well, I will not say my last name, but here

Erica Lynn _____

That is my name. Tbh I like it, and would not change.

7. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

My name is plain out Shyla... mums hawaaiian mate gave off a list of names and she picked some she could pernounce. It grows on ya and no one else really has it, except for this pr0n star :D. If I had to change it, i would love for my name to be Amarya, or Adelina.

8. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

I HATE my name! My full given name is Bentley Patrick Gallo. ::Shudders::

I can't stand it at all. People call me ben and that's a bit better then my real name. and anyone that calls me Patrick or benjy suffers a horrible death..... I WILL be changing my name when I get older! I'm not reallysure what to right now but if you can think of any that sound good with my last name then- bring 'em on I say! :)

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

waaah i was almost a 1st also!! my middle name is off...cry...

Patricia...and well, it's from the word Patrician, or a noble(class). *^-^* tho, i now think of a certain person in a book lol. the only name of mine i would change, would be my middle name...I've been thinking of changing it to Berry actually...make my initials a lot better anyways...i mean, common, PMS or PBS? hehe *^-^* (ps: (heh) PBS is a tv station in the midwestern USA. the ppl that first started showing dr.who, are you being served?, and other british shows before bbc america started broadcasting.)

10. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

My first name is Jarrod.No last names.I have enough stalkers as it is.:p

11. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

My name is magda andi personally love it my twin is meredith. my parents named us that cuz my mom ate tons of m&ms and hence the two Ms.... :D

12. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third. Don't hesitate to call.

...I wish ^^;; my real name is Rob, I'm kind of stuck with my dad's name so.. Robert jr. and it sucks when I get mail that says "Robert Renaud" because my dad opens it, and then says that they should put Jr. on there because he's Robert Renaud.

13. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Life sure can be funny sometimes.Imagine running into the legendary outlaw in a place like this.

:)

14. chiquitabanana

my boyfriend's name is jared <close enuff> i have a stalker! he/she has a whole site dedicated to me! how freaky-deaky is that????

15. minjigga

minjigga New Member

haha! a whole site. sheesh. that is quite freaky. crinky. who in the rite mind would stalk someone to that extent?? or mebbe he/she isnt in the rite mind....

16. chiquitabanana

its rathr scary they say~

february 14:

i saw magda walking out of her car oday to meet her boyfriend jared. she walks so beautifully. i wish i was her. they hold hands and kiss and laughigly walk down the street to eaton centre.

thats just th beggining of it!!! EEK!!!

17. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

My real name is Rodney. I don't like it that much, but I figured out an interesting way to sign my signature with that name, so I don't mind as much anymore. Plus I've grown to love the letter R. :rolleyes:

I'd love to have a fallen-angel (devil) name like Azazel or Armaros! (Heheheh, I actually have 666 in my social security number.) My username "seraphinx" comes from seraphim (the highest order of angels who blaze with fire and have 6 wings each) and sphinx (from both Greek and Egyptian mythology). Yeah, I had a fascination with angels and devils. (I named my laptop "Deviliette.")

18. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

well my name is Christer and I like it cause it's different because of the "Ch" instead of a "K"