Music Where and what music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tetsuo, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

I can't draw unless i have some music playing at the same time. To get to the right mood. I've listened to rammstein a lot but i thought that it would be nice to find music from anime movies and all. Any suggestions? what would be a good song?

Sorry if my text is a bit confusing. I'm in a fever so i can't quite think clearly what i say
    :bleed2:

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Depends on the mood.

I'd suggest...

Princess Mononoke theme for peaceful or epic scenes, the Akira soundtrack for just plain weird and creepy scenes, the Lodoss soundtrack for anything fantasy...

Also, Info High from Macross Plus.

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I have a little play list for when I'm writing or drawing, which consists of the opening them to Trigun, Hard Target (belive that's it), then the Hard Target Destroying Angel Mix. Heart of Sword from Rurouni Kenshin, Tank! from Cowboy Bebop, three Hellsing songs (for the Hell of it, I'll type them up :D) Bakuzen Drum no Nageki, Hisshou Myouhou Renge Kyoku, and Fuseijitsu Na Michi No Ue De No Survival. There's a few more Trigun tracks (No Beat and Yellow Alert), then a few songs from the video game Devil May Cry (Lock 'n Load: Dante's Theme, Nelo Angelo theme). And of course, can't go without the two openings to GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka. The first one, called Driver's High, and the second, Hitori No Yoru. Oh, and a track from Angel Sanctuary called Knife Of Romance.

4. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

rammstein...hmm...i dont know if thats good to draw too.
    i draw to...well, i think the last thing i drew too was 'Innocent' by our lady peace, and i HATE them. it all depends on the mood of the picture.
    if your angry, slipknot.
    if your sad, 'innocent', or some mozart. requiem. good.
    if your happy, system of a down. the first cd. suite pee. sugar. top quality stuff.
    if your indifferent, GET IN A MOOD.
    there.
    that...didnt help, i bet.

5. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

anything from cowboy bebop -- coolest music from a series ever! id recommend some but it would take up too much time for me and you so yeah just search for cowboy bebop or yoko kanno good stuff dude good stuff

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

After a bit more of listening, I discovered that a lot of Hellsing music is really cool...

http://hellsing.madtech.net/animesoundtracks.html

If you're interested, or anyone, might want to look at that site... English and Japanese track listings for the two Hellsing OSTs and some reviews for them (unlike most reviews I've seen, actually says what kind of music it is and such :p)

7. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Thanks for everyone!

I finally got myself a cable so i'll be able to take whatever music whenever.

I allready downloaded the Mononoke theme. I like it, A L O T!

I'm having serious troubles when drawing certain poses so i get bored always and throw the whole sketch away. So now that i've got the right music...i realize i can't draw what i have in mind.

darn...

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Mad about something--> SlipKnoT Or Songs from DOPE

Happy about something--> Progressiv Trance or Techno

Tired--> Progressiv Trance or Techno

Just Normal--> TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE....

Sad--> .....Ballads....