Which Akamatsu Work do you like the best?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Seishin, Feb 17, 2005.

?

Wich Akamatsu Work do you like best?

1. A.I. Love You (Manga only)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Negima (Anime)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Negima (Manga)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Love Hina (Anime)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Love Hina (Manga)

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Out of the Mangas currently released (AI Love You,Love Hina, and Negima), wich manga, or anime, do you prefer the most?

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Love Hina. I like that one the best. I dont know why. AI Love you is tied with it though.

-KaiyonTormentor

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Love hina - Manga
    Negima - Manga
    AI Love You - Manga

I just didn't like Love Hina as an anime though, the ending was ok, but it's not that great as the manga ;)

- Teddz

1 person likes this.
  4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

With wich one, anime or manga?

-SakataKentaro

1 person likes this.
  5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Oh, my bad...the anime. Not counting Love Hina: Again.

-KaiyonTormentor

6. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Love Hina(manga).

1 person likes this.
  7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

My vote is for Love Hina, the anime. It rocks.

8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I have to go with Love Hina, cause thats the only one i've actually seen. And i refer the manga over the anime, i hated the anime, apart from the music.

9. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I love the Love Hina manga. And, as Kain said, it's actually the only that I've seen.

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

After FINALLY having had a chance to see more than 1 volume of any series, I'd have to say I like Mahou Sensei Negima, the anime. The manga didn't appeal to me as much, for some reason, but the anime is fun, interesting, and enjoyable. I think I might actually start a topic about it. :p

[EDIT] [thread=17268]I started it[/thread].

11. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

I went for the Love Hina manga. I appreciated it more than the Anime.

12. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

[UPDATE]
    It's tied between Love Hina(manga) and Negima(manga)

I finally watched some episodes from Love Hina and I can say that the anime isn't as great as the manga. About Negima, I've only read the manga.

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I've just started watching the Mahou Sensei Negima anime, and it looks allright. I've only gotten to watch the first episode, but when i get more into it, i guess i'll give my final judgnent.

One thing I did notice though, is that unlike Love Hina, Negima doesn't have the "good stuff" they show in Love Hina, if ya get what i'm saying :D.

-Seishin

14. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

From the forums I read, the later episodes, 20 and up, had more fanservice. Also, the manga had a lot of bath/nude scenes too. Favorite to date though from him is the Love Hina Manga.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I just got done watching Episode 12. Things are getting way better (no, not to the fanservice part yet...), but the episodes are all preety funny. Ken Akamatsu had like a 2 second role on episode 11 :D (had to point that out for some reason...). I'll wait to get futher into the anime, but so far, is better than Love Hina (Anime).

-Seishin

16. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I love the Negima anime. I couldn't wait for it when I heard about it since I was reading the manga. I can't say nything about the Love Hina manga since I never read it but I hope to someday but I don't have the money.

17. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I just got watching Episode 10. Need to resupply ^^
    So far it's the Akamatsu's anime I like the most. But again it's not as good as the manga, neither Love Hina is. Also it's so much shortened! But still it's pretty good, and the music too.

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Ah, I just reached Episode 19, and it's great. Odd though how in Episode 20 they're doing a chapter that appears in book 4. Kinda promises this anime to be a long one eh?

I also like the new ending song they're using, i don't know the title but it goes "Hey, Hey Master, Oshi e te yo". Great soundtrack indeed.

-Seishin

19. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

There you have ;)
    Opening Theme:
    #1: "Happy Material" by Yuri Shiratori, Madoka Kimura, Ayana Sasagawa, Natsuko Kuwatani, Kotomi Yamakawa, Azumi Yamamoto (eps 1-4)
    #2: "Happy Material" by Shizuka Itou, Akemi Kanda, Ai Bandou, Akeno Watanabe, and Mami Deguchi (eps 5-8)
    #3: "Happy Material" by Hazuki Tanaka, Ai Nonaka, Sawa Ishige, Yu Kobayashi, and Yui Horie (eps 9-13)
    #4: "Happy Material" by Akane Omae, Miho Sakuma, Chiaki Osawa, Ryoko Shiraishi, and Misa Kobayashi (eps 14-17)
    #5: "Happy Material" by Kimiko Koyama, Mari Kanou, Mai Kadowaki, Yumi Shimura, and Yuki Matsuoka (eps 18-21)
    #6: "Happy Material" by Mamiko Noto, Mai Aizawa, Junko Minagawa, Naomi Inoue, and Yuka Inokuchi (eps 22-26)

Ending Theme:
    #1: "Kagayaku Kimi e" by Akemi Kanda, Ai Nonaka, Mamiko Noto, and Yu Kobayashi (eps 1-13)
    #2: "Shisho to Nayameru Otomegumi" by Ayana Sasagawa, Natsuko Kuwatani, Akeno Watanabe, Hazuki Tanaka, and Yuki Matsuoka (eps 14-26)
    #3: "Happy Material - Instrumental ver." by ??? (ep 23)

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Wow, thanks! I find it odd thought that when i got the whole soundtrack collection, only two different versions of "Happy Material" are on it, and "Shisho to Nayameru Otomegumi" isn't on it at all. Now i've gotta find new means!

-Seishin