Square Enix which character is better?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by chibi misao, Feb 26, 2004.

1. chibi misao

chibi misao New Member

So, who do u guys think is better,Cloud or Squall?Actually,this is really hard to decide.But i think that Cloud is quite better than Squall.When it comes to looks,Cloud is the winner.Well the Cloud in Final Fantasy Advent Children is the good looking one.The one in Final Fantasy 7 is'nt quite handsome.So pleaz send ur opinions now!!!! :anime:

2. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

I´d say Cloud. Even though Advent children hasn´t come out here in Finland...

3. Sango-chan13

Sango-chan13 New Member

I don't watch finaly fantasy...so this is only a blind choose..!^^
    let me see.....left right...left...right...Squall..! :sweat: :catgirl:

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.

Moved to Square Enix.

5. Dante

Dante New Member

Both are probably two of the most over-rated characters ever (with Sephiroth among them). At times they can seem almost carbon-copies of each other with their attitude as they try to put up a cold, outer-shell and sarcastic/cynical exterior but some event makes them all lovey-dovey and "Gee, ain't that just swell? :D!" and an attempt is made to cover up just how bad of a character they are by trying to illude everyone with an "intricate, weaving background. Oooo, so mysterious and mystical".

Really, there needs to be debates amongst real characters that are more original and such. Delita for example from Final Fantasy Tactics, Wiegraf Folles... Or to stay within those two horribly over-rated games, let's take the Turks, namely Reno and, say, Zell from FFVIII.

Of course Final Fantasy, in my opinion, doesn't really have much of a knack for having decent characters.

So... in my opinion, neither character is better; because they are the bottom of the Final Fantasy character food-chain.

[/rant]