Sailor Moon Which do you prefer? Anime, Live or Both?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Jun 25, 2004.

?

Which do you prefer: Anime, Live or Both?

1. Anime

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Live Action

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Both are very good!

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. I need to see the Live Action!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Just a simple question. Which do you prefer the Anime or Live or both and state your reasons why. Feel free to discuss anything you find interesting about the Live in regards to the Anime. Or even the manga ^___^

I personally find them both very interesting. The Anime has different things to offer than the Live does, but since the Live is newer for me, and it gives us so much information and better character development, I'm siding with the Live! Yep! I know the Anime has 5 seasons, 3 movies and specials. But.. hmm dunno. If I was only thinking about the wigs. I'd go with the anime.. lol

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I prefer the Live Action Series; Usagi is much less of a ditz. Furthermore, as you stated, the character development is far superior to the Anime's and the Manga's.

I especially love how they dig deeper than the anime ever has on every possible aspects: Namely, the Sailor Soldiers' past lives, and how they affect the present.

It was never mentioned in the Anime that the Shitennou were Mamoru's protectors. I sincerely hope they survive in this version. It seems from the amount of episodes - 52 - that there will only be one season; Anything could happen.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Sometimes animation is better for effects, especially when it could get a bit corny without good effects in the live action. Sometimes I question the Live Action's choice of costume, especially for the jewelry, but I prefer the live action because I get to see more of the characters' pasts and as stated by Arcueid, it delves deeper into things.

--MT

4. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

Hmm, you might think it's strange b/c you've seen the live version, but I didn't even know there was one. :sweat: I read this and thought, 'wow thats new, how is that pulled off?' With all the SFX in the animé, that is. I wonder, do you know if it's out in Australia, I haven't heard a thing about it..
    Don't ridicule me because I'm a novice, hehe :shy3:
    Okay enough from the Senshi novice huh? (umm, I hope thats the right phrase I used...) And thankyou for having tolerance of me ^^

--Beauty :catgirl:

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

6. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I like both.
    Each had it's good and bad points.

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Dear god.

The anime.