Square Enix Which FF7 girl goes best with Cloud (may contain spoilers)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Inu_Kagome, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Aeris/Aerith+Cloud +Tifa

At the beginning of the game I hoped that Tifa would be Cloud's love, but Aeris was in the way. I think he should stick with both. He should at least remember her , since Aeris did help out in saving the planet.

2. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Hmm, even better: Why don't he take them both? The more the merrier as i use to say! ^^

3. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i think tifa would go good with cloud, but if aeris didnt die then she would go way better than tifa, i like aeris more than tifa neways, but they r both hot... in a gaming sence

4. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

Cloud's a pretty serious bloke. I think he needs somebody who is simple, straight and sexy (note the alliteration). I choose you, Yuffie-mon ^_^

5. MrPig

MrPig New Member

i was just going to say the exact same thing, then i saw your post. funny really, but they are scarily similar...

so yeah, Aeris.

6. Yuna

Yuna New Member

both Tifa and Aerith go best with cloud!
    Can't really say which one is better then the other!

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Sorry-sorry to all the Tifa worshipers out there but I really believe that Aerith would be way better than Tifa even though Tifa does like Cloud alot and for such a long time. Aerith just seems to be the gentle, femine type of woman and I believe that would suit Cloud a whole lot better. Just imagine a date with each of the girls for Cloud. Aerith would either go to the Gold Saucer or eat out but Tifa would want to go to a gym or something. I dunno but I think that Aerith is way prettier than Tifa and Aerith just has that positive energy around her while Tifa sometimes doubts herself. But....that's all just my opinion! :sweat2:

8. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

I have to say I think Tifa would be best for cloud because they have been childhood friends and she's pretty. Anyway Aeris dies and that taught Cloud a lesson. :rolleyes:

9. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

I would have to say...err...Tiffa. She is ok i guess. But what realy made me choose her is the pic i have of her (HEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH i wont go there LOL). /)/)
    (-.-)
    o(")(") also i am going to start putting a bunny at the end of my statement.Y? cause i want to you douchenozzle( woops i expressed to much anger lahahaha..err... urm)

10. TomAnthony

TomAnthony New Member

Yuffie-steals money/materia -not likely cloud would marry someone who keeps leaving the country with his money.

11. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

But Aeries is already dead. And assuming she's not, she'd be so sad to be around - always drowning Cloud in her sorrows. Tifa... well I am a fanboy but I just don't like her as much as Yuffie. Of course, Marlene would had been another good choice because it would complicate relationships, which is always a good thing.

12. Fushigi Rockna

Aerith is alive in kingdom hearts tho. And Cloud is joined with Hades. Why? Because he is searching for someone *coughcoughaerithcoughcough* so with that in mind I say Aerith.

I say team him up with Garnet. *cough*

13. lildreamer

lildreamer New Member

hmm...i don't know but Aries is pretty nice with Cloud but then as well with Tifa..so hard to choose especially with me being so indecisive

14. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Not Yuffie. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's to hyper and younge for Cloud.

15. lildreamer

lildreamer New Member

I don't know but I just can't see Yuffie and Cloud together..it would be way too queer.

16. AkiraChic777

AkiraChic777 New Member

Definately Aeris

I don't know, ever since I played FF7 all those long years ago (3 years :D ) I always thought Cloud and Aeris were meant to be. I mean the "opposites attract" theory definately comes into play. Yuffie & Cloud? Nah, she can be way too annoying. Tifa & Cloud? Possibly, considering Aeris is gone, even though Cloud's true feelings are for Aeris. Cloud & Aeris all the way! ^_^