Square Enix Which Final Fantasy games have you beat?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, May 10, 2002.

?

Which ones have you beat?

1. I (NES)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. II (NES)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. III (NES)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. IV (SNES/PSX)

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. V (SNES/PSX)

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. VI (SNES/PSX)

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  7. VII (PSX)

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  8. VIII (PSX)

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  9. IX (PSX)

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  10. X (PS2)

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I'm asking the question to end all questions (or at least to end my questions for today ;)). I'm only talking about the FF series itself, not the spin-offs like Tactics.

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

To my undying shame, at the moment only VII and VIII. I was pretty far in VI on an emulator, but I had to start all over again when I got it on the ps. I also would have completed IX by now, but the 3rd disk was scratched, and I was stuck on the same spot for half a year(finaly got past that bit recently, should beat it soon). I got pretty far in IV, but I don't have much motivation to play on, because I'll be buying it when it comes out on the ps. I haven't played V that much, and I've hardly played I-III at all. I will defeat them all when they are re-released, though. I swear it.

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That's brutal. I hate it when a disk doesn't work. I remember when I first got FFIX only to find that it didn't work on Connectix VGS yet ... then I got a PS2 a few months later, but no memory card ...

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

-Never played X (Demos don't count!)
    -Because of II's design and age, I haven't been able to focus on the game long enough

Other than that, been there done all that. :)

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Okay, beat everything that came out for the SNES, plus FF VII and VIII, haven't tried IX, and my PS2 bwoke so no X for me...

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

X was my x-mas pres from my bf...along with the ps2. 4 is my fav, beat the loads of times...1 got old, but i'll do it eventually..see, everytime i started getting somewhere, someone started a new game and killed my save. VI was fun.*^-^*, so was 7, saw 8 before it was out here, and then watched the ending as my dad beat it...watched my mom play and beat nine, and x was fun...redoing with all the albhed primers...tidus responds perfectly for not understanding anything in the beginning...lol

i have the others as emulations somewhere...prolly still on an old copy of luna sea i got froma freind...(he put all his roms on the disc...lol)

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I've beat the first game at least twenty times, myself. I've been hooked since BakaMattSu lent me the game when I was in grade 2 or 3 or something like that. I've also beat FFV twice, emulated both times, before Anthology was even released over here by a month or so. I beat FFVI in parts ... I played through the game just about to the end, then accidentally deleted my save file and beat it with my sister's characters (her save was at the same spot as mine, luckily). I beat FFIX as soon as I could, that is, as soon as I found a PSX memory card that I could afford. It was the first game I played on my PS2. I blitzed through FFX as soon as I got it. However, since I fooled around a lot and left my game on once when I went into town to get food, it took me about seventy hours to finish. Presently, I'm working on FFIV.

8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I've beaten 4,7,8,9 I'm still playing 6 and hopefully be finishing 5 before I get 10 :)

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

oh no! Izzy!! how did your PS2 break on you??? :(

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

DVD laser does not read the discs, so far, only things it's been able to play are CD-ROMs but not DVD-ROMS or plain DVDs...I'm having a friend look around so I can get it repaired for cheap...it's okay though, the only things I'm really missing is the fact that I can't play FFX and MGS2.

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Gee same thing happened to GNZ and some other guy I know... I'm convinced that's a ps2 defect....how long before everyone else's goes?

BakaMattSu, that's why he's got a PC...if something goes, it's not too hard to find a replacement...:)

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

can't you return it Izzy? or exchange it? how long have you had the ps2? :(

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It broke a week after the 90 day warranty...:( That's why I'm waiting for my friend to get me a good price before I call Sony again to see how much the company charges to fix it.

GNZ, what did you do? Is it fixed?

14. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Argh, from VI upwards.