Hellsing Which Hellsing Character Are you?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zell2005, May 27, 2005.

1. Zell2005

Zell2005 New Member

http://www.geocities.com/sailor_star_maker42/quiz/hsquiz.html

[​IMG]

you are Alucard...
    man, wolf, bat, mist-- Alucard is one versatile dude. he has a myriad of shiny guns, and he wears his sunglasses at night. he is hellsing's secret weapon; he enjoys exterminating pathetic vampire wannabes.

wooow I like Alucard he's perfect ^ ^ ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

you are Alucard...
    man, wolf, bat, mist-- Alucard is one versatile dude. he has a myriad of shiny guns, and he wears his sunglasses at night. he is hellsing's secret weapon; he enjoys exterminating pathetic vampire wannabes.

I got Alucard as well, sweet.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I got Alucard...heh if I was a guy I would be that sexy goth looking kinda of person..so it doesn't offend me..

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

[​IMG]

you are Integra...
    head of the hellsing agency, she faces pressure from the government, the other knights of the round table, and her own people, which might explain her addiction to nicotine. she is a capable leader, focussed on her organization's mission.

A good quiz conceals where the answers will lead you. This one didn't do that. I could get whoever I wanted with this test. Oh well.

5. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

you are Alucard...

but i'm a vampire wannabe... (more like a hunter though.) so it's like i like to kill myself..? man, that's messed up. :p

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Hmm.. not bad..

Heh, by this, we have completed the gang!! Well, except for the butler, but meh :p

7. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Well I "completed" the gang

you are Walter...
    mild-mannered butler by day, angel of death by night, Walter is a reliable member of hellsing. in addition to his butler skillz, he can decapitate troops instantly with his wire.

2 people like this.
  8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

you are Alucard...

Well, I wear glasses, but never sunglasses...

- Teddz

9. alucardismygod

alucardismygod New Member

you are Alucard...

anyone who has seen the episodes even a pathetic fan wannabe could choose which character they wanna be, theres no real challenge to it go to this site if you want a challenging character quiz and trust me its fun as hell.
    it doesnt have the main characters but its got the minor characters which make it even harder

http://hellsing.keenspace.com/other/quiz/quiz.html

10. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I agree with you on that. Why not you make a new thread for this quiz then?

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I am the chick Celes Victoria. Should have figured that.

12. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

you are Alucard...

I got arucard (Alucard) nice

13. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

wOOOOOOOOOOOO Hoooooooooooooooooo i got Alucard too, but id expect to with a name like mine hehehehe.

14. BSaphire

BSaphire New Member

You are Integra...
    head of the hellsing agency, she faces pressure from the government, the other knights of the round table, and her own people, which might explain her addiction to nicotine. she is a capable leader, focussed on her organization's mission.

*Oodles of Giggles Of COURSE!!! Who else would I be *LOL LOL LOL In the end though... I think her focus is on Alucard and the question he poses to her... I'd say she took him up on the offer.... Alucard is SMEXY!!! Don't you agree ^^)

Edit...

I just wanted everyone to know... My youngest daughter took the quiz and she is...

:p
    you are Fergusson...
    ...we think. His name is Fergusson, right? He is so cool, he doesn't even need a picture! ~.~;; Fergusson (unless his name is Anderson...) is an army general-type dude who works for hellsing. he is a compassionate, capable leader.

SEE... It just goes to prove my point... I am Sir Integral Wingate Hellsing.. Head of the Hellsing organization !!!

15. CrazedOCD

CrazedOCD New Member

I'm Alucard. . . meh. I dislike predictable quizzes like that, no offense. Can't people come up with more obtuse questions?

16. NightsGrace

NightsGrace New Member

Though I was tempted to make all the answers to make me get Walter. I answered them as fits me....and i got:

you are Integra...

a little bit of a surprise...

17. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

i got:

you are Alucard...

18. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

No wayyy!! How come I haven't taken this quiz yet??

you are Fergusson...
    ...we think. His name is Fergusson, right? He is so cool, he doesn't even need a picture! ~.~;; Fergusson (unless his name is Anderson...) is an army general-type dude who works for hellsing. he is a compassionate, capable leader.