Transformers Which prime form?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Hitohiro, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

If you've seen all the different transformers series, you get a wider range than some others. Which prime form out of all the series do you like. There's:

-Original Optimus Prime
    -Beast Wars- Optimus Primal
    -Series after Beast Wars- "Matrix/Organic" Optimus Primal
    -Transformers Armada Optimus Prime
    -Transformers Energon Optimus Prime

Thats all I can rememeber. Mine fave is of course the original but the armada version is a close second. On the side, does any one know if like some toy stores would keep some armada versions in the back that might be for sale. I want one.

1 person likes this.
  2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Actually, there are more "Primes" than that. There was a small series G.I. Joe/Transformers comic a bit back where Prime was an ABRAMS tank, I believe.

Also, don't forget his original Cybertron mode.

There's also Rodimus. PowerMaster Prime. HeadMaster Prime. Star Convoy. Leo Convoy....

...but, my favorite would probably be the artwork of Guido Guidi's form of Cybertron Buggy Optimus Prime. =P

3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

I would vote for the original Optimus Prime.

- Shen

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

well i didnt know about all those other forms. i didnt know they had a manga for transformers to tell you the truth, but if you like the ones i havent mentioned, feel free to say them anyway.

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I liked the Matrix/Organic Optimus Primal it was just cool to see.

6. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

You have to remember that Transformers is and was both an American and Japanese cartoon/anime. Just from these two versions alone, Prime takes on way too many persona's and forms.
    But as a true classic fan, Primes tractor trailer form from the 80's is my all-time favorite.

Victor

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I too would go for the original Optimus Prime. There's something about him that makes him different from the rest. He looks cooler, and has some really god stuff on him (guns....). Well, at least in my opinion...

-Seishin

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

If you're talking about the big guns that go on top of his trailer, you'd probably be talking about Power Master Optimus Prime.

I had that and the original toy back in the old OLD days...wish I still had it.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Ahh yes...the old days....Isn't there like an internet site where you can buy old toys like these? I remember that having these toys in your shelf made your room look preety cool....(what?!, it did!)

Still, I'm gonna try to look for a site like that...If anyone finds anything, please post.....

-Seishin