Sailor Moon Which Sailor Senshi are you the most like? (Quiz)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sebastien, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You're most like Sailor Jupiter!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You have a very strong personality and can over re-act sometimes (especially when it comes to your boyfriend!) but you really are a kind person. You don't like to hurt people's feelings because you don't like to have your feelings hurt by other. You're very aggressive, and sometimes act before thinking, which could get you in or out of trouble!

3. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Well two peas in a pod :)

You have a very strong personality and can over re-act sometimes:D(yeah know it <---) (especially when it comes to your boyfriend!) but you really are a kind person. You don't like to hurt people's feelings because you don't like to have your feelings hurt by other. You're very aggressive, and sometimes act before thinking, which could get you in or out of trouble!

thats me Sailor Jupiter :) and that is soo true :)
    weeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I got Venus.

You're extremely friendly and not afraid to say what's on your mind. You like to look out for others, especially those younger than yourself. You see no need for violence, you prefer to talk things through. You're a loyal friend, which is a good quality to have!

Just 'cause I'm like her don't mean my heart belongs to her.

::reaffirms undying love for Makoto::

~Art

5. Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity New Member

IM

Im most like sailor moon
    i can be flakey some times but i have a heart of gold . my freinds are very important to me and i enjoy the simple things in life but im not crazy about school

6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Sailor Jupiter

You have a very strong personality and can over re-act sometimes (especially when it comes to your boyfriend!) but you really are a kind person. You don't like to hurt people's feelings because you don't like to have your feelings hurt by other. You're very aggressive, and sometimes act before thinking, which could get you in or out of trouble!

That aint me though...

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I was Sailor Jupiter! I guess I am like this-

8. Knives

Knives New Member

Jupiter

Hmmm.......

9. Wings of Valmar

Wings of Valmar New Member

It said I was most like Sailor Jupiter, though most tests I've taken have said I am more like Sailor Venus, and I kinda agree to that. Well, I was close to scoring enough to be in the Sailor Venus catergory, guess I'm kinda like both of them ,then.

10. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Sailor Venus. Jeeze, it seems there aren't that many people getting any other scouts besides venus, moon and (especially) jupiter.

"Sorry, but I don't give money to scum like you" .... damn thats cold, I wonder if people actually say this (probably do)?

11. cosmos

cosmos New Member

it says I'm most like Venus.. but she seems too bubbly for me

12. Firefly

Firefly New Member

Jupiter. :) My favorite inner senshi. :)

13. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I am most like sailor Venus!!! Wow I wasn't expecting that. I thought i was going to get sailor Moon. :sweat2:

14. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i got sailor jupiter. she sourta sounds like me except for the whole boyfreind part. she isn't my favorite but she is pretty close :anime: bye

15. ~kimi~

~kimi~ New Member

i got sailor jupiter aswell... arg.. :sad:

16. Agent Regina

Agent Regina New Member

I got Sailor Jupiter:

*Regina blushes* Oh my, really?!

I half expected my result to turn out like Sailor Mercury,....I am a lot like Amy in the study sense!

17. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

I got Jupiter.

I'm almost nothing like her. :sweat2: I do sometimes act without thinking and I guess I'm kind, but I'm not agressive at all. Also, I have no personality at all. :anime: Maybe I should talk to people more often.

18. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

i'm sailor Jupiter. :anime: My Fave!

19. Tenchi Urashima

Tenchi Urashima New Member

I got Jupiter, It's a concidence because I am watching the Sailormoon episode where we first meet Jupiter right now.

20. bluefuzyslipper

bluefuzyslipper New Member

I got Sailor Jupiter! Wow..... I usually get Sailor Moon!!! I do sound alot like Jupiter though..... then again, I also sound like Sailor Moon...... Maybe I'm a mix! :catgirl: