Which series kicks the most @$$?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Feb 15, 2002.

?

Which Dragonball series do you like best?

1. Dragonball

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Dragonball Z

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  3. Dragonball GT

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I wanna know which it's gonna be
    Dragonball, DBZ or GT?
    Which series do y'all like the best?
    Tell us why before you put the post to rest.

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That's too bad. You should really check out Dragonball. It's humour is as good as DBZ's action, if not better.
    Does anyone know if in the more recent dub Master Roshi still has the line "Ain't I sexy?"? I can't remember what episode he said it in ... it's been six or seven years since then ...

3. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Tough choice Dragonball was so different from DBZ that its hard to compare them. Then there is GT but Im only a third of the way through that series. So I cant decide for or against it yet. Hmmm:dizzy2:

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

From what I've seen (not very much GT :p) I'd have to go with Dragonball Z on this one. Dragonball reigns supreme in comedy out of the two but Dragonball Z has more battles that leave you at the edge of your seat (take when Frieza blew up Namek and it left Goku with the huge dilemna of defeating Frieza and leaving planet Namek, although it was sort of a moral dilemna because he wanted Frieza to have another chance...) I do like the whole tournament in the first season of DB though, and Pillaf for sure is the ultimate villain ^_^

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

You're right on that, for sure. Something I always liked about DBZ was the willingness to kill the main characters if necessary. In the first saga, we see several oif the heroes die, right off the bat.

6. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Finally decided on DBZ. It ranks as one of the first shows I ever saw. That and the 12th movie was so damn cool.

7. Musashi

Musashi New Member

well....this is why I like DB....

I LOVE DRAGONBALL, the reason this is. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE COMDEY....we need lots of that

8. Saiyanchild

Saiyanchild New Member

i have to go with dbgt it has more action and humor at the same time. i love db cuz of the humor but u really cant stay with the story. but its easier than dbz. in dbz though gohan acted like a fool in the great saiyanman saga.

9. petezilla

petezilla New Member

this is an easy poll
    1 dbz
    2 dragonball
    3 gt

-dbz has the most action which i find the most exciting aspect of the db world
    -db is original, funny and has some good action as well
    -in gt i like the sayian 4 form but the fights are dull

you can also split up the dbz series into parts

the sayian saga, the freezer saga, the cell saga and finally the buu saga(this is the worst part of dbz)
    i'd say the freezer saga and the cell saga are my favorites it's real hard to choose between these two but the freezer saga has the best ending so ill choose that one

10. Dosaki Kitanai

Dosaki Kitanai New Member

DBZ!!!

I have to say Dragon ball z because of the battles also. Dragon ball i thought was kind of corny and Gt just doesn't come close.

11. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

sorry im way late........

I love dbz......the thing with majin majiin buu whatever his name is... that fat little monster cracks me up!
    and i get to see them older such as gohan..goten...trunks....chichi...its just neat..
    and i only can say this one...i havent seen dbgt yet...im soo angry
    dragon ball was awesome that young bulma...and how goku this little kid kicked some major butt, but dragonballz is my fav.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Dragon Ball GT Rocks!! I love the Supreme Kai!!! I hope I'm right. If not please somone tell me if I'm wrong with the siereis. I think the Supream Kai is soooooo cute!!! I guess cuz I like short guys.