Television Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by KazigluBey, May 19, 2004.

1. KazigluBey

KazigluBey New Member

Sorry, this isn't a personality test. This is a thread about one of the all-time greatest television dramas (in my opinion) CSI: Crime Scene Investigation!

So, what are your feelings about the show, who is/are your favorite character(s), and what is/are your favorite episode(s)?

2. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

I would be quite a fan of CSI (not Miami), but I feel a bit let down by the new season and have tuned out of it after episode 3 or so - the characters seemed to lack emotion and the sour taste left after an episode remained unresolved...

But having said that, my favourite characters are Grissom and Greg!

3. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Same opinion as Cloud: don't like Miami or the new series as much.

As for favorites, their all pretty good.

4. KazigluBey

KazigluBey New Member

I know what you mean. These new episodes are not half as good as the older ones. But I'm a die-hard fan, so I'd watch it no matter what! :sweat2:

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

the show is sheer brilliance.. but one episode. about the guy who got hit on the back of the head and died later in the bathtub.. well the scene of his death haunts me still... lol

6. Novus

Novus Gone

I read an article somewhere a while back about this show. It kind of summed up what I think, so I'll just more or less paraphrase:
    Early in the series, the whole show was based on actual phorensic techniques that can be used with modern science. Later on, they just threw science out the window and made stuff up.
    I guess writing realistically's a bit harder ... it's kind of like how ER doesn't employ as many medical consultants as they used to.

By the way, CSI is my dad's favourite show, and with how much TV he watches, that's really saying something.

7. KazigluBey

KazigluBey New Member

I'd have to agree with you there.

8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I am not a fan of CSI Miami, dunno, seems.. weird? ^^;

Grissom is my favorite character, I love it how wise he is! I didn't wach much of the first season to be abel to judge the 2nd one, but to me they seem pretty much the same.

9. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I just remembered something, about Grissom. He has some kind of illness in his ears or something? I think I missed some interesting episodes during my exams =/

Anyone can explain it to me?