Recreation Who do ya' wanna meet of BJP, and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I know I know, there's some similar thread like this, but they're either old, or not like these. Name some of the people you'd like to meet on real life that are here on Boards.Jp

Cloud-C'mon, he's the leader of this site, I mean, let's face it, who doesn't want to meet their leaders of their community or nations? (Unless you live in the united states, and a certain current president is there)(And cause I didn't want my entire list to be made up of girls)

Lucky-What guy doesn't wanna meet hot girls? :p 'k, plenty, but she's very cool, and I'm making her marry me 'cause I'm cool like that XD

Fushigi Rockna-My secretary and her name that I will not say, even though she gave it to me by accident, I keep it holy :p

Ciel-She's a very smart woman, what can I say? I mean, who doesn't want a friend like that?

Zanza-It'd be funnier to do Podcasts together, instead of Skype, cause it gets more effect.

It's two in the morning, I'll try to remember the rest later :p

-Seishin

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I will be meeting...

Kagome's Arrow, even though she doesn't come here much anymore.

Why? Well, cause she's my girlfriend. :p Ya gotta meet the person you love, sooner or later.

Only 19 days left until it actually does happen, too! ^_^

Wertitis, gonna meet him at Anime Expo, also in about 19 days.

Izzy, if he reads this, needs to talk to me about setting up plans to meet me while I'm in the area.

Cherrygirl, got plans to get coffee with her or something while I'm in Calgary on a stopover to California ^_^

And as for members I'd like to meet...

Fushigi Rockna- Two years in a row we've tried and failed to meet up, it's this year or bust I think. Animethon, girl, you'd better be there. :p

BakaMattSu - One of the coolest guys I've known in a good while, though Iunno what we'd talk about or w/e, I'd still like to at least say hi.

Athena, because she's a very close friend, in fact closer than most of my online friends even if I don't talk to her much anymore. Even if she doesn't come to BJP much.

Basher, just cause she's my late night posting partner, somehow I get the idea we'd be the kind of friends who'd sit up all night talking and drinking coffee, IRL.

Lucky, a good old-time friend of mine, and I'd like to get to know her better than I do now.

Other than that no one readily comes to mind, though I'll edit if I think of more.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Yukiko: She's my girlfriend and like what Reisti said, who wouldn't want to meet the person we love. We might meet each other because I might be able to move up there where she's at in a year but I might not T_T It just depends on where my mom gets a good job. Please hope that my mom gets a job in IL, please T_T

Basher: I'd like to at least see her and say hi, maybe talk for an hour about something :D

Hitohiro: AKA Rurouni Kenshin fan! I'd like to meet him so that we could talk about everything in Rurouni Kenshin in person...although I could do that through PMs or e-mail but it would still be good to see him.

Peachy: To see and say hi to, maybe talk for a while too :D

I can't really think of any other reason to visit other people, other than to see them and say hi and talk to them. I'll edit this later...maybe...who knows :p

4. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Peachy - To show that not all Emo listeners are wimps.

Lucky - Great minds think alike, after all.

Headstrong - To see what she's like in real life.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Oh right, i had almost forgotten about the secretary thing. xD
    What about my name? =D;; What does that have to do wtih meeting me? xD;;;

People I'd like to meet:

Seishin-er, yeah. =P I wanna go cosplaying! xD

Reisti - I concur. Been trying to see each other for two years now. xD lolz Ya know what they say, third time's the charm. =P

Basher - The YGO forum's our baby. xD (along with i guess the RPG forum now xD) We've known each other for a while and i consider her my friend =) even if we don't talk much on MSN. xD

members who have left BJP:

seb and neph - Seb because me and him are good friends and I've known him the longest, and Neph because he always knows how to make me feel better. =) I swear the instant i joined there was an instant click between us or something, we got along right away. x3

otherwise i don't know who else. oo xD not too good at thinking. Oh wait except Ciel, I wanna see her do her art in action =D and admire her pinky collection up close 8O

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Izzy and Teddz, cause we is awesome >.>

i think wert would be amusing heh

7. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Rags/Reisti/any-future-names: 'Coz if he's an 80 year old perv or a serial rapist that's going to kill me, I'd like to know now before things go any further...jk Rags =P And also 'coz I <3 him, I want to talk with him face to face, and I want a chance to actually use some of the fun toys I keep in my room ^^ I'll let you guys decide if I'm kidding or not...

WG: 'Coz she's cool enough to be seen in public with me =P That alone gives her an edge over the rest of y'all...just kidding! =P Actually it's because she's become a really good friend to me, and I think we'd have a lot of fun together ^^ Not neccesarily legal fun, but hey, life's short =P

Zanza: 'Coz she's *really* sweet...and we're supposed to go to a movie together in some foreign place far away! Without subtitles! So I won't understand anything! Yaaay for confusion!! ^^

Fushigi Rockna: Even though I've only talked to her a handful of times, she seems like a really cool person =) And we have uh...some similar interests >_>

That's pretty much it right now, although there are a few other people that I wouldn't mind meeting, but I dunno if I'd really go out of my way =P

1 person likes this.
  8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

lol, you know, movies aren't dubbed here, the subtitles are in arabic :p

9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Gosh you people need to meet me! :p I live in Missouri.. its.. um.. not flat like Kansas..:D If anyone is ever going to be near Nevada Missouri they best be giving me a call.. I am not too crazy in real life. :D ;)

But who I would like to meet would be..

Sebastien- Although he isn't a member here anymore.. I would like to meet him anyhow. Even tough me talk on msn all the time he is a pretty cool person and we have fun exchanging storys. :D haha.. only I would get that..

W_G - Just because she is cool. Sadly I don't talk to her much on msn anymore, but she is pretty awesome.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Nice idea Seishin.

Let's see here. I have grown fond of many here now.

Let’s start at the top.

Cloud and BMS- I started off getting to know BMS rather well. But I must say Cloud and I could relate. They both would be interesting to meet.

Zanza, BB, and Ciel- Believe me or not I probably wouldn’t mind meeting you all. Zanza is very kind so I might seam a little strong to her. But nothing compared to BB. Ciel is level headed which I find a nice trait. We would definitely be a set to see. Not just because of looks now. :p Pretty much because I have known you all for 3 years. You all have put up with me and all my qualms.

Izzy/Teddz/That Guy- You guys are just so funny. You guys could probably keep me laughing.

FR- Need I say any more. Though we can never catch up on MSN we still PM a lot. I also consider you as a good friend. I am glad that you are more active now. :D

Reisti- Late night poster and MSNer. But you would be drinking coffee. I would order a pop or something exotic. Coffee is too bland for me.

Wert- A person who loves to write like me also a bleach fan. We would get along rather well at least I think so.

Lance Leingod- Making RPGs fun. What can I say? He is young but he writes like an adult. We have a few things in common. We definitely could talk a lot. The last things we both agreed to on AS kind of scared. Okay not really but it was surprising.

Yukiko- You is a sweet girl.

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Bah, why mince words? You know we'd both be drinking some form of alcohol. :p

I don't even drink coffee

12. Lance Leingod

Yeah!! Someone else that doesn't drink coffee :D

Even though my last name is Coffee, I don't drink coffee :p

13. Fushigi Rockna

Okay, now I'd like to meet you just to see if that's true or not. o_O

I would like to meet Kagome...if only she hadn't scared me so many times. xD Lol. I dunno, we are similar...with our interests and you remind me of a young me when i was pretty rnadom...except you're more random. xD And dude...you surprised the ehck out of me when i found out you were a year younger than me. Xx;;

14. Lance Leingod

Its true :D Look on my profile.

15. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I plan on meeting Hiro this weekend..>.>

I think meeting Seishin is necessary because he plans to marry me. And I'd like to meet Reisti who I've talked with since I was a noob. Good ol' Neph whom most of you remember but don't honestly miss. Then there is Zanza who is sweet and quite funny. I enjoy speaking to her. Nightmare and Lash are my number one fanboys, so meeting them seems appropriate. Lance Leingod and Yukiko are both sweethearts and meeting them would be interesting since I would expect both to just be amazed by the amount of writing I have everywhere. They both seem interested in poetry and such.
    And Alchemy Dude would be awesome to see a concert with. <3 We have like the same choice in bands. And La Sombra because he talked to me on msn without asking for nude photos..>.>

1 person likes this.
  16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Hmmm.....

Seishin-This dudes hilarious and I want to do a podcast with him.

Kaiyon- I wanna see what he looks like in that FMA costume he has.

Lance Leingod (AKA My Predecesor)- I have much wisdom to pass on, plus, this guy is cool.

Hiro- He has to show me how he picks up the ladies.

Hitokiri_Gensai: He has mucho wisdom that I want to learn. Him and me have a fight to battle out.

Takamatsu- Basically the same thing.

Basher- My RPG sensei, as I call her, though she's never heard me say that. Learned all I know from her.

Cloud- Canada, allright. This guy is a genius and I got a trophy for him.

Athena- We promised we'd meet some time so yeah.

shinigami- This dude looks like a pimp. If you've seen his MySpace pic, you'd know what I mean, plus he cool.

Reisti- No actual reason, just want to meet him.

And last but certainly not least:
    Nightmare: I've known this guy since he was a wee little noob and we've gone through a lot, Bless ya man.

17. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Do they have to be current?

I'd love to meet Bloodberry, because she's near Fargo. And she likes video games. Pretty much the only girl *I* know that does. Plus she's always FRANK and straight up. She also knows the evils that is retail for much too long.

Kamekazi, bless his Canadian soul. He doesn't strike me as someone who'd like the stuff we like...and he drives a ricey car. =P

TeddzyBear, or apparently, my brother in the boards. So alike that people think I make his posts, and that we share the same birthday. o_O He's a great guy, and his country makes me jealous with all the blonde hot chicks.

Baka because I'd just like to share some words with him. Great guy, but me and him have never really had any conversation in almost any length.

Ciel if only because she's the penultimate good member of the site. And I'd love to see her artwork upclose and personal.

User18/User/Stevie because he lives close, actually! Surprised I never went ahead and visited or at least asked. Probably worried that I'm some sort of serial molester. Which might be true, depending on who you ask. What species too.

wertitis though that might change in a month. Found out he lived REALLY close to me too. Almost down the street. heh.

...and that's all for now. As you can see, it's mostly old stock. But, I'd love to get this large meet for like...some sort of ice breaker or something. But those are the people at the top.

18. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Hmm, unfortunatly i don't really know that many people on this site :(.

Cloud - Probably cause he would be the easiest person to meet up with, but casue i'm such a lazy bum i'm not bothered jumping on a train for the 4 or so hour journey to Galway :p.

Kitty-Ko - This is an old member that hasn't been around in about 2 years but we still stay in contact quite a lot. I was planning on going to Australia to visit her as part of my month long Invasion Of Australia :p, but the Metallica concert came up so i put it on hold for a year.

Spiggy - Another old member that i've kept in contact with since she left. The girl is nuts but thats what you gotta like about her. Shes coming to Dublin in Augest so i'll prob meet her then.

Teddz - Teddz has always been a cool character, i would'nt mind going for a drink with him.

19. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Hehe..I met Hiro today in the parking lot of some firehouse in Lebanon. =) Yeah, he had a family thing he was going to about a half hour from where i live, so I drove out with a friend and met him. ^^ He's awesome. So maybe I'll drag him to the anime convention coming up here. xD