Inu-Yasha Who is 4 Inuyasha.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Inu-Girl, Jun 8, 2002.

?

Who is 4 Inuyasha.

1. Kagome

54 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Kikyo

9 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

well his mom was human and his dad was a demon !!

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

And you're also forgetting. InuYasha is only half human. He could go for her. I guess he takes after his dad. Hey, I just thought of some thing. If demons cant go for humans, then InuYasha wouldn't even exist because his dad was a dog demon, and his mom was a human. So In You Face!!!!!!!!!:sweat: Oops, sorry. But yeah, as I said. Any thing can happen.\
    .....................quote
    That is a world of magic. So there is a possibility that Kikyo can become living because of the Shikon no Tama. You never know......
    ......................unquote

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Oops. I only wanted the magic world stuff

4. -_-

any1 but kagoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :anger2: inuyasha is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:catgirl: :anger2:

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

No!!!!! INU-YASHA IS MINEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! BACK OFF!:p
    Kagome drives me insane! her voice gives me shivers up my back and not in a good way either.!Hmph.

6. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

well what makes people think that a demon would go for a human?

7. Knives

Knives New Member

Kagome and the Dog Boy! I can't stand sitting through Kagome episodes anymore, she's just too depressing!

OOPS, stupid me...I meant I can't sit through KIKYO episodes anymore, damn freezing cold room make hands not work properly!

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Welll...... So far most of the demons in this series go for human lovers.... and I mean later, Sess-Kun DOES begin to have feelings for worthless mortals. So Deathscythe.... Though some demons stick to their own kind.... A demon CAN still love a human and so Inu-yasha can love either Kagome or Kikyou! IF he wanted to he could EVEN become HUMAN! It really pisses me off when someone says a demon can't love a human.... for the fact that my Father was a Demon..... and my Mother part Human.... I can prove the fact. My entier Family has fallen in love with a mortal at one point in their lives! >.< My Fiancee was human untill a damn Vamire bit him!
    If I have more to write.... I'll post again, but for now, G-bye DeathScythe.....

9. Aieris

Aieris New Member

Kagome!! When Inu-Yasha dies he can be with Kikyo if he wants to.

10. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

hiho

:glazed: yes well im really only righting this so i can have 50 replies, but it hink kagome is for the half breed!

11. Anime_Chica

Anime_Chica New Member

O.k I'm gonna be kinda weird here and try to do .....something I don't know but has anyone ever thought of Kagome and Mirko(whatever his name is) and sango and Inuyasha?Just wondering I mean it could happen you never know?

(Ani-Yami)
    Hmmm I don't know about that pairing but your right it could happen and has anyone notice that inuyasha doesn't put up much of a fight when a girl joins them but when a guys does its all out war!Maybe I'm the only one.......

12. Anime_Chica

Anime_Chica New Member

Theres one more thing For some reason I don't Like Kagome that much with Inuyasha because.......He's Mine,mine,mine,mine.not your but Mine!!!!!!!

(Ani-Yami)
    Back off!!!

No way!

13. keence

keence New Member

Deffenently Kagome!!

14. Inuyasha

definetly kagome no one else

15. Natsumi

Natsumi New Member

Hmmm. Well Kikyo pinned him to that damned tree. She hurt him! Kagome hurts him cause she reminds him of Kikyo, and Kagome should learn to keep her mouth closed and her nose out of his buisness. So, the only logical person,:rolleyes: what am I saying, youkai would be......Natsumi!:D Yes. I'll protect him from all of those bad ...things. *nod* Yep, I will. No one's gonna hurt my little Inu-Yasha. *shakes head* No, they woun't! Nope, nope, nope.

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

No. I-Chan is MINE. *glares at Natsumi* Stay away. *grabs I-chan and runs* AHAHAHAHA....!

*was really bored.*-sigh-

17. Natsumi

Natsumi New Member

Yes, Mika-chan, I agree with you. Kagome's the most annoying thing in the universe!

(Yes, I know that's not exactly what you said but....well, That's what I say)

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

I said that earlier yes.
    she drives me INSANE! the worthless mortal. GRRR....

19. Natsumi

Natsumi New Member

Noooooooooooo! He belongs to meeeeeeeeee!

Oh-hohhohohohohohohohohohoho! *starts runing after Mika-chan*

20. Natsumi

Natsumi New Member

I'm still mad about Kikyo acting that way to Inu-Yasha. I mean she really hur him. Grrrr. Naraku, you'll pay for this!