Who is better Aoshi or Saitoh

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by rurouni217, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Saitoh and Aoshi's fighting styles are much to different to decide wether would win a battle. If Aoshi manages to dodge the gatotsu he would have a better go at it than Saitoh, but if Saitoh hits with his Gatotsu it would be game over for Aoshi. If a fight between these two would have accured, then it would just come down to what the maker decided. It is to speculative to guess.

2. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

Aoshi almost beat kenshin but couldn't do it and so could have Saitoh...he was saving the zero gatotsu when he first reunited with kenshin for when kenshin became Battousai. Back then Kenshin was way weaker then Battousai therefore Saitoh didn't even need to use it. But If we needed something to deicde their match before it started i would have to think tht teh winner would be...wit or speed. Saitoh has wit, experience...he is a clever fighter. Aoshi has speed with his two kodachis. It will come down to who is mentally and emotionally stronger i think. And to me that is Saitoh...

3. Naeo

Naeo New Member

damn! why do most of you people like Aoshi!?! Saitou is the best, by far! he's sexy, isn't as phycotic as Aoshi, isn't fighting to be the 'best' or any of that ****, he's just Hajime Saitou, Mibu's Wolf, Capitan of the 3rd Shinsengumi Squad! he has his own CD! 'Saitou Hajime's Greatest Hits'. does Aoshi have a CD? NO! sure, he has a kick *** coat, but Saitou is SO MUCH BETTER THAN AOSHI!!! Saitou would have no qualms about killing Aoshi, as Kenshin would. And that...is why he is the sexy beast he is!!! hell yeah! WOO HOO!

4. DistantSamurai

lol wait who said i chose aoshi? lol i chose Saitoh^_^ i like Saitoh for...well msot of the reasons you said. I have a thing for Shinsengumi men lol ^_~ no just playing i think he has a wicked awesome attitude and he is not into being called the "best". He is satisfied with carrying on his duty of protecting Japan and keeping the peace just liek what he did back in teh time of the revolution as the Shinsengumi...

5. Naeo

Naeo New Member

exactly! Saitou is faithful to his country! Aoshi has done nothing in that area, he's just too obsessed with being 'the best'. Aoshi sickens me! *listens to 'Saitou Hajime's Greatest Hits' oh yeah! *signs* 'and i'm hungry like the wolf...' [Duran Duran by the way]

6. DistantSamurai

lol but have you watched all of the episodes? where kenshin gives Aoshi a rude awakening lol! i think Aoshi is alot better afterwards. I don't know...between teh strongest i think that Saitoh is but when it comes to being cool...in think they tie. Saitoh has his witty remarks and Aoshi has his cold demeanor^_^

7. Naeo

Naeo New Member

no, i haven't seen the whole series yet, but i sure as hell will eventually! but i'm going to have to drag my brother to the mall so i can get Samurai X. i have a thing with memorizing anime, so eventually, you can ask me anything about rurouni kenshin, and inuyasha, and i'll sure as hell have an answer in full detail! i've already memorized the whole Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop series, so i'm already good with those. ^_^ i don't kow why, but i just like to memorize things, i can even act out about 15 episodes of inuyasha, fighting stances, wind tunnels, whatever! i know all the words, and every action that every character makes. Muahahahahahaha!!! heh heh heh. *bows to the all mighty anime god* yes, Master.

8. DistantSamurai

lol! you should watch the whole series then decided who is better. You mean samurai x the OVAs? I disliek it when people call rurouni kenshin, samurai x. I always get confused...

9. Naeo

Naeo New Member

i don't think i'll ever like Aoshi. he betrayed the Oniwabanshuu to get revenge, almost killed Okina, and didn't even care that Shishio was ordering the Juppongatana to attack tha Aoiya! he's crossed the line, and i can't tolerate that.

10. Aoshi Shinomori

Aoshi Shinomori New Member

Well, if you havent noticed, i could have killed him right there....untill my senses were knocked back into my head. and then in the hiten mitsurugi style ryu....I forget its name.Hes lucky he learned that move, otherwise...I would have been the victor...and I am NOT pshycopathic! Just determined.

11. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Hmm.....i have seen some of this show, but i can't force myself to watch the dub on CN, so i havent seen the battle between Kenshin and these 2. My friend has it on the computer, and he aslo gave me the epidsodes where they fight Shishio, and from that i think that Saitou was stronger.

12. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Yah yah thats right basicly type everthing that i said to you!!! *shesh* You guys are giveing Saitoh WAY too much credit!! *dogdes punch* WELL ITS TRUE!! Any way, he got knocked in to sences when Keshin mentioned me and a few other things...his eyes they changes after Kenshin mentioned me ^___^ but we have already talked bout that..... Any way, Aoshi is still the leader, but he doesnt make any decitions with out me right there next to him....so i guess you could say that we share the possition! :dizzy2: Yah.....but other than that, he is really reliable!!

Misao Shinomori:D

13. DistantSamurai

Saitoh was a very opinionated person himself. HEs spoke his opinions freely and gave others the same right^_^ don't feel ahsamed lol you are quite passionate about being a fan of Saitoh^_^

14. Naeo

Naeo New Member

yes, Saitou. the passion that i hold for Saitou can never be understood. he is everything that i would ever want. i've always liked guys who are...well... like Saitou ^_^' but i've never found any like him. his eyes... his eyes, are cold, but in a way, passionate. i've memorized every expression, how he acts, and speaks. he's so graceful, not to mention sexy as hell!

15. DistantSamurai

lol can understand i think. I very much like battousai adn his mannerisms. Its funny i tend to liek teh opposites. Like i love guys that are quiet, cold adn distant like Battousai but on the other hand a sweet kind adn charming guy could easily make me swoon just as much^_^ its strange lol. But yes Saitoh is very cool and an awesome swordsmen...Aoshi comes close in my comparison to him but not quite enough for Aoshi to win...but you never know unless we actually get to see them go at it lol

16. Naeo

Naeo New Member

^_^' i...i think that Sano and Saitou would make a cute couple...i don't know why though...

17. DistantSamurai

hmm...i'm not much into the yaoi relationships lol...

Your welcome Aoshi's_Angel...even tho i give my support to Saitoh i want people to knwo the both sides ^_^...Aoshi is a very understandable person...heck i understood why he gave up his right and wrong system and his senses to beat Kenshin. I don't knwo if i wouldn't have done what he did. But yes Saitoh is married to a woman named Tokio. SHe must be one heck of a strong spirit to get Saitoh to settle down neh? lol

18. Aoshi Shinomori

Aoshi Shinomori New Member

And Aoshi did not go "pyschotic"...he lost his will to live, his recognition of right

Thats true, I just lost my will to live...but now I have it back. Heh I just wish they could make an episode to see who would win, or just e-mail them or something, I dunno. And what d'you mean Aoshi is a very understantable person when his mind isnt clouded my head isnt clouded..nt counting when I lost my will to live. And I have no comment to "He is very pationate about the people that he loves, trust me I sould know.... ^___~" erm...you dont know, I dont know. So, I still know that Aoshi can kick Saitoh's a** anytime.

19. DistantSamurai

ummm thast what we were talking about. He is very understandable except when he lost his will to live and threw out his morals to win kenshin. I think what Aoshi's angel was saying that he cared very very much for his friends and or was incredibly loyal. You give Saitoh too little credit my friend^_^ but anywya i doubt that just emailing them would make them even consider it lol...

20. Naeo

Naeo New Member

well, DUH! if course i know Saitou has a wife! although i know very little of her, all i know is her name. but i can still have an obsession that will lead to nothing but dispare can't i!? it's not like you'd have any chance with Aoshi anyway! i nearly had a conniption fit when the manga to anime user, Aoshi Shinomori said: "...Aoshi could kick Saitou's a** anytime." i have complete faith in Saitou! *swoons*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.