Who is better Aoshi or Saitoh

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by rurouni217, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

lol guys its cool your completely into these character but they are jsut characters lol...but yeah i have faith in Saitoh but you never know i guess since both have speed, strength, i thinkit would to come down to who can break the other first...

2. Naeo

Naeo New Member

Saitou is more than just a character. he was an acctual person in the Meiji...but not nearly as hot. ^_^'

3. DistantSamurai

i know that but i think that there has to be differences between teh two. He was only based upon the real person and to throw in some humor i think the Saitoh on Kenshin was alot funnier then the real Saitoh could have been...

4. SabreWulf

SabreWulf New Member

Aoshi is better,he looks, acts, and fights better than Saitoh.

5. Okita

Okita New Member

Although most of that is opinion, which cannot be wrong or right, I must disagree with Aoshi fighting better than Saitou. As has been stated before, Saitou was in the front line during Bakumatsu, giving him much more experience than Aoshi ever had (not much happened in Edo compared to Kyouto). Plus, Gatotsu Zero-Shiki is superior to Kaiten Kenbu Roku Ren as is partially shown here: http://www.geocities.com/pure_saiyajin/gatotsu.html
    Of course there is also that Saitou has never lost to Kenshin or Battousai, and Aoshi lost twice to Kenshin.

6. jindo

jindo New Member

It'll be a close match Aoshi may have a slight upperhand on skills wise; but Saito will use every single trick in the book in order to win the match.

7. DistantSamurai

I agree with Oakit...Saitoh has not ever lost to Battousai or Kenshin but Aoshi lsot to kenshin twice. I think that Saitoh is wiser, and more of a strategist then Aoshi. AOshi may have speed but so does Saitoh. He may be very good at hiding his emotions during a fight but is Saitoh. Just Saitoh has way more experience and his ability to size up his opponent and break them down...

8. Naeo

Naeo New Member

YES! i agree with both Okita, capitan of the first Shinsengumi Squad, and DistantSamurai! Muahahahahahahaha!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! SAITOU!!!

9. Kooldude55

Kooldude55 New Member

I think Saitou is better in some way he has more experiance than aoshi but aoshi has more skills.To know who is better you would have to study there style and techniques.

10. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

*sighs* as much as i LOVE Aoshi, i can see some of your points about Saitoh...but the way this thread is going we might as well start one just like it in the Debs section!!!

Misao:( :p ;) :D :dizzy2: :confused:

11. Christabel

Christabel New Member

I think Saito would win if he ever vs Aoshi. Aoshi was beaten twice against kenshin but Saito was considered a match against kenshin. Oh well, that is before kenshin learned the ougi..

12. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Hey, I agree, Aoshi is sexier and cuter, I found out the reason why I attracted to Shinomori Aoshi. Watching Aoshi fight Kenshin for the second time made glued to my desk chair in my room, I like Saitou, but I love Shinomori Aoshi.

13. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) I go nuts for someone like Aoshi, his technique, the Kaiten Kenbu Rokuren, is AWESOME. Like I said before, I like Saitou, but I love Shinomori Aoshi. That I can't wait until later episodes where Aoshi teams up with Kenshin to defeat Shishio, that would be sooo awesome.:rolleyes: :D

14. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

HEY!!! Every one who likes Aoshi that is fine....but Aoshi is all mine....and I will kill (jk) anyone who says different.....*cuddels Aoshi*

Misao

ps: Saitoh is all Naeo's....

15. Naeo

Naeo New Member

YES!!! *hugs Saitou* ALL MINE!!! *sees that Saitou is getting angry with her, and lights him a cigarette* heh heh heh

PS: Misao, you'll be getting that Aoshi pic in a bit. i'll e mail it to you. i finally found out how! yay!

16. Naeo

Naeo New Member

Gaze at Saitou in aw! Muahahahahahaha!!!

P.S: don't mind Kenshin getting choked,look at those arms!

Attached Files:

17. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) You know, I'll still go for Aoshi's technique, the Kaiten Kenbu Rokuren, it doesn't mean I don't like Saitou. I like Saitou, but Shinomori Aoshi is my favorite character and this is not spam.:rolleyes:

18. Naeo

Naeo New Member

i don't like spam...ewww...

P.S: SAITOU!

19. Sanosuke

Sanosuke New Member

*meanwhile Sanosuke is still on floor, knocked out from that one hit by a slipper/shoe* @.@

Sanosuke!
    Tokyo, Japan - 2003

20. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) There's a reason why I go for Aoshi's technique, after watching the second fight that Aoshi with Kenshin, I noticed that Shinomori Aoshi doesn't rely just on his Kodachi, he use a form of marterial arts called Kempo, that I didn't know Aoshi was that trained, oh well, I still go for Shinomori Aoshi. I still like Saitou Hajime, he has a technique, but I still go for the Okashira of the Oniwabanshu, Shinomori Aoshi.:) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.