Who is better

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by busterblader, Apr 7, 2003.

1. busterblader

busterblader Guest

Kenshin is the best hands down in battle and personality

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

well in battle id have to say possibly Amakusa Shougo or maybe Seta Soujirou...Shishio Makoto...Hiko Seijurou...maybe Fuji of the Hagun...Maybe Saitou Hajime...but in personality Kenshin definitly fits the bill ^^x--<oro....>course Hiko pretty funny in himself ^^;;;

Shinomori Aoshi did smile once but hes kinda depressing...

3. negative1

negative1 New Member

i'd have to agree with you there busterblader, kenshin is the best fighter and has the best personality. he reminds me of vash from trigun:)

4. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Lol now you mention Vash, I've readen sometihng about how close the two main characters of RK (Kenshin and Sanosuke) are relative to the ones from Trigun (Vash and Wolfwood)
    And it's damn true!
    Let me find it...

5. chibineo

chibineo New Member

i have to say kenshin is the best! he has a great personality hes got great fighting ability too! and hes also the cutest one of them all (that is next too little there) that he is!
    and the way he talks! how many swordsmen do u find that talk like that!

6. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Probably every Kenshin rip-off character we'll encounter in the near future?
    :-D

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

what do u mean "the way he talks" as in how he uses sessha and De Gozaru?

8. Sanosuke

Sanosuke New Member

*gnaws nervously on fishbone* I think my buddy Kenshin is good but .... Saitou is good too for his 3 forms of the gotatsu! :p So its really hard for me to figure this out... *decides to use cho-han game to figure it out if he prefers Kenshin over Saitou* Uh oh gotta run before Saitou(aka superfly) chops me up using his gotatsu forms!

Sanosuke!
    Japan - July 2003

9. Hitokiri_Gensai

my my we are into roleplaying arent we? ^^;; then ill play my part as the deadliest assassin of the bakumatsu *glares*

10. SGI

SGI New Member

I hav e to say I belive in swordsmanship Seijiro Hiko is easily the most skilled fighter in all of Ruroni Kenshin.

But on a more personal level I am all for Shishio Makoto. A man who can live by his ideals at whatever cost is a man whom I respect.

11. Hitokiri_Gensai

id have to agree with you on Hiko Seijurou although Hiko the 1st was incredible as well easily defeating 200 men with a twin sword style plus his Hiten Mugen Zan was devestating... Shishio is not what you would call and honorable man but i do admire the fact that he would not let anything stand in the way of his ideals...although Kenshin is quite the same way...as is Sano...