Manga Who is Masashi Kishimoto ?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by ange&démon, Jul 6, 2003.

1. ange&démon

ange&démon Guest

2. Daisuke-kun

Daisuke-kun New Member

heh thanx for the interview. i havent read that yet though. Kishimoto haas many good mangas other then naruto though you should check the rest of his stuff out :D 666satan (yeah sounds horrible but isnt) is my second fav manga of his. i just wish i could find more of it.

3. ange&démon

ange&démon Guest

I love him too , I love his design , his graphism , like my favourite autor : Akira Toriyama ... I hope naruto will become as famous as dragon ball because it's a great manga too ...
    Aparently , naruto isn't finished in japan , that's his a good sign for the futur ... oneday , maybe we 'll have an animated movie or many of it ... ;)

4. Nausicaa

Nausicaa New Member

(sorry i don't mean to be rude but...) 666 Satan isn't by Masashi Kishimoto... it's by his brother Seishi Kishimoto. It's still a good manga tho!

i found 666 Satan on that "Toriyama's World" and they also have the author names 'n stuff...

here's the link:
    Toriyama's World

just head over to the manga section!

5. Nausicaa

Nausicaa New Member

oh ange&démon, as you could probably guess... they have tons of Akira Toriyama's stuff! I'd recomend checking the site out.

i guess it's a pretty popular site so you guys probably already know of it heheh... n_n'

http://www.toriyamaworld.com/manga.html

:shy: :shy: :shy:
    lol i feel like an idiot... i shoulda checked the site you posted before sayin anything lol REAL SORRY!