Who is your Favorite Character overall?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by GranaWarrior, Jan 17, 2003.

1. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

trunks would be my fa chara.. he is agil, cool, hot, nice hair color, nice short jacket heheh, nice sword, he is half human half saya... or how would you call the vegeta race??? lol.. momotype?? lol. anyways.. just cute and i like is way of expresing things
    misao

2. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

i like vegeta the best , cause hes strong , doesnt take any **** from anyone , and he is so very , very evil!!!! ( i like evil^_^)

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Vegeta at the beginning of DBZ, and Gohan before the Buu series.

Back in the day when Vegeta was a bad guy, the show was cool. My favorite episode was "Goku Vs. Vegeta, A Saiyan Duel" or something like that. It was right after Nappa was killed, and before Vegeta transformed. The highlight was an energy-beam war between Goku's Kamehameha w/Kaiokenx3, vs Vegeta's Gallic Gun.

I hated it when they renamed the Gallic Gun to the "Magic Flash." I mean, come on, which sounds cooler?

Anyway, I'll cut off my rant about post-Frieza DBZ here before I say something that'll earn me an energy beam in the face. :D

4. _ukyo_

_ukyo_ New Member

Yamcham hes so sexy XD and krillin hes so cute ^^

5. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Frieza has been, and will prolly always be my favorite. He was considered the strongest in the universe once, and the Frieza saga was great. Frieza is just so cocky and arrogant, it funny to see when he his beaten. And when he turned into his final form for the first time, that was awesome!

6. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

hmm i would have to say goku in dragon ball, but vegeta in dragon ball z :)

7. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

Thank you so much! :D

It's about freakin' time some one else liked Yamcha! Krillin is cool too. :cool:

And ya' know what? I respect everyone here who has a secondary character or a villian as a favorite character. It takes good perseption and alot of guts to look deep into a minor character and see the special qualities of them. :)

More power to you people!

8. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

I like Trunks the best. He is so hot, without the long hair. His dad Vegeta his also hot in GT, leather so suits him. Pan also rocks, it's about time there is a kick a** saiyan girl. I'm am so indiceisive.......

9. LiQ

LiQ New Member

I Love Trunks :*
    :p

10. IceLands

IceLands New Member

for dragonball i would have to say that girl that sneezes and changes her attitude and for dragonball Z its gohan!

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

My favourite is teen trunks. And im not talking about the one from gt im talking about the one from Z when they got to face frieza, second time, and cell. I love his sword and the way he uses it. Teen trunks in gt is just gay looking with the hait and the whole costume itself.

12. Fang

Fang New Member

My favorite character is Goku.

13. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Super Saiyan 4 Goku in GT

14. Engel

Engel New Member

I've always been fond of Chibi Gohan, Trunks, #17 and #18, Yamacha, and Vegeta. ^.^;; I should really watch the newer DBZ episodes though. I haven't seen it in the longest time!

15. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

My facourite character is....*drumroll*....Gogeta! He;s just cool like that!

- Kaiyon

16. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Well my favorite character would have to be Pan. She is one tough little girl. Guys can't have all the fun fighting.

17. losers~luck

losers~luck New Member

i love Trunks and Vegita (not sure if i spelled their names right!) from DBZ and then i like pan from Dragonball GT

18. Hades

Hades New Member

favorite character

my favorite character is goten because after goku is the funiest boy and he's so strong and cute that right girls? always he is happy

19. chibineo

chibineo New Member

oh!oh!oh!oh! Trunks! from DBZ when he had the long hair! because guys with long (purple) hair are are mmf ^.^ yumm ^-^ i mean he even has his own kawaii cool site (templeotrunks.com) WORSHIP HIM! :p :p :p