Inu-Yasha Who is your favorite character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by *Fabee*, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Togepi4eva

Togepi4eva New Member

I like Inuyasha the best. He looks cool and is funny. I also like Shippo and wish that he fought more.

2. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

My fave is Sango because she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot and cute and well bi.....................nice. :bleed: :shy: :blush: :anime:

3. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Are you implying that Sango is bi? o_O That's an interesting observation, but one that's definitely proven false as evidenced by her developing relationship with Miroku and lack of attraction to anything female...

Ah, I probably just interpreted you wrong.

Anyway, breathing some life back into this thread seeing as I'm going stir-crazy from the lack of crazy posting taking place in this forum *weeps* Don't die on me, Inuyasha fans!!

Another character I'm developing a fondness for (other then Kagome/Kikyo/Kagura [I just love K's]) happens to be Miroku, just because I can be so similar to him at times, which makes him easy to relate to. Besides, you have to laugh at his antics, and what I love most about him is that he's such an entertaining character - definitely someone I'd want to befriend if he actually existed within the limits of the "real world". He just strikes me as a very believable character, diplomatic, logical, and having no qualms about causing the occasional misfortune upon an individual (not to mention causing apparent discomfort for the local women...).

Random thought, I wonder how exactly Kagome would react if she were somehow transported to the real world. She'd probably file a restraining order against me, but then again I can't be the biggest Kagome fan of all time (second biggest maybe :p), there has to be at least another fan to target before she comes after me. In fact, that's an interesting idea for a thread...*ponders*

4. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I like Kikyo, Sango, and Miroku. Kikyo's tragic, elegant, powerful, and very interesting. Sango is brave, strong, independent, kind, and doesn't rely on a boy for protection (I'm not a feminist though). Finally, Miroku is noble and he's a goofball! :p

5. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Oh, yeah, sumbody asked who the flea dude was...his name's Myoga.

Umm...my favorite has got to be THE ALMIGHTY NARAKU!!!! :DYes. So far I am growing on him.... But right now, I'm feeling mighty sorry, since only about a couple of people actually him...I mean, if you are asking me why then here you go: HE ISH HOT!, I seriously like his hair, HE ISH EVIL!!!! AND, he's all mighty and powerful, since he has a huge part of the shikon no tama. Also, he has slaves, minions, and..well, I'm just about as evil as he...I just maybe his reincarnation....... ;) :D Anyway. my second fav. character is Sesshoumaru, and then.............ah...oh yeah...TOTOSAI!!!!!! He's so funny! :D

6. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

my favorite characters *points to siggy* would have to be jakotsu and bankotsu...there arnt many fans of them though :(

7. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Now, now...why feel sorry! Now they only belong to you! ;) :D Get it? ;) So you shouldn't feel to bad about them, and I shouldn't feel to bad for Naraku... :D

8. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

My Fave Characters are Sesshomuru and Inuyasha of course, one they're both hot :p two they're brothers.

9. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

YAY!!!! theyre mine all mine!!!! :D lol sorry about that :sweat: , i also like suikotsu, but not as much as jakotsu and bankotsu.

10. INU_IS_SO_CUTE

INU_IS_SO_CUTE New Member

I agree totally and completely all the way

INU_IS_SO_CUTE

11. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Read the name, maybe you'll figure it out. KIKYOU ROCKS!!!!!!!!! Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu, Miroku, Sango, and Inuyasha.

DOWN WITH LORD FLUFFY! I don't understand this nickname. I mean, Sess and Sessy is okay, but Lord Fluffy??!? I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone but fluffy downright doesn't fit his personality. I just had to say that even though this isn't the right topic.

12. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

omg...

My favorite is always Inuyasha....he's so hot, even though it's only an anime cartoon, but still!!! He's so cute when he gets pissed off and beats the #&@$ out of others...and his doggy ears...awww.....I want to pet him....but he'd probably kill me if he was real....I wosh though...

13. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Um.....Kikyou didn't melt easily in miasma so I don't think she'll melt in water. Can you explain why Kikyou annoys you? Not many people do.....

Did I reply to this thread? I remember going through it, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if I didn't, Kikyou would have to be my favorite character. If Kikyou wasn't in the series, Sango would be my favorite character.

14. LordSesshomaru9

LordSesshomaru9 New Member

Sesshomaru!!!

15. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

you know a friend of mine asked me this once although they said which do you think is the cutest guy in it.
    my answer was of course... SESSHOUMARU sesshoumaru is my favorite character he's cool and heartless (except to rin) the answer I actually gave was shippo cause I misunderstood her. :sweat2:
    list of fav chars:
    1. sesshoumaru
    2. hiten
    3. shippo
    4. kagome (I love that thing were she says SIT)

16. Gundam Sed22

Gundam Sed22 New Member

Shippo is cool :rolleyes: :dizzy2:

17. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

The girl I like most would be Kikyou.

The guy I like most would be InuYasha / Sesshoumaru, I can not make up my mind.

18. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

i like himeno from pretear she rocks its either himeno or heate

19. Shaehl

Shaehl New Member

Funniest: Miroku, he is just plain funny. "If it's bigger than us, we stand no chance. It's irrational, It's impossible... It's against my religion."

Most Badass: Inuyasha, the best hero from any anime IMO, mainly because he's not the typical 'save the world without hurting anyones feelings in the process' good guy.

Coolest: Sesshoumaru, he is just plain cool, I don't think I've seen him make a facial expression the whole show!

20. Kannas_Mirror

Kannas_Mirror New Member

I agree with the first 2, but sesshy? expressionless? No sesshy has definatly made expressions. Kanna has no expression