Gravitation Who is your least favorite character of Gravitation?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by coldhearted, Mar 13, 2005.

1. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Who is your least favorite character of Gravitation? Personally I don't have any least favorite characters. They all seem like nice people. Especially Reiji aka Rage. She is really cool. Ok back to my thread. Yeah I don't dislike any of them they all seem really cool characters. But that is just my opinon. Tell us what you think. ( If there was already a thread like this then oh well. )

2. seto/joey rlz!

seto/joey rlz! New Member

Well, I don't like Tohma. He ruins my plans of the ultimate yaoi pairings! BWAHAHA! *coughs* Anyway, he's also mean.

3. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

OMG, THERE'S A GRAVITATION FORUM?! *faints*

Anyhoo, Tohma is my least fave. He's such a lil di*k. always greedy and thinking about his wantings.

4. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

I don't like Tohma that much.

5. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Yeah we got a Gravitation. But it was while you were away. Now that I think about I don't like Tohma either. He was always trying to ruin Shuichi and Yuki's plans to be together. But I think he won't distrub them now that Mika,or whatever his wife's name is, is pregnant. To find out read Gravitation Volume 10.

6. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I disagree... I love Tohma! More importantly, I love his his outfits! Anyways my least favorite gravi boi would be Sakano, I suppose, because he overreacts. It's kind of silly.