RPG Archives Who thinks that Meaikoh_Takahashi should mod this forum? (with the ones we have now;)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Musashi, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Hey guys, Me-chan always kept this place up and running, and even though I also keep things running. I believe that she deserves moderating privilages.....(and if it is ok with you....I would also like those privalages)

2. Naru

Naru New Member

Musashi no baka!.......Why do you want to do that? Why can't I moderate....sniff sniff he would ask for her!

3. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Jeez, this happens every time................:dizzy2: Naru you hafta be around for a while before we can make u a mod......................;)

4. Naru

Naru New Member

oh really? So why do you want her and you to be moderators? What does a moderator do anyways?

5. Musashi

Musashi New Member

They just keep things under control in an area...

6. Naru

Naru New Member

Um Musashi...I know I told you to meet me I didnt forget I just was cleaning my room...and Brad was on the computer, mom on phone...I got on at 10:30 but u werent there...so I'm sorry.

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

what kind of thread is this??? if you want to be a moderator, just PM Cloud or Matt, you don't need to start a thread over it.. if MT wants to be a mod of something, she can ask too, I'm sure she's happy you asked for her, and it does seem this forum is growing enough for a third moderator.

I, Rikudo Koshi, acknowledge M_T's presence in the rpg forum and thus make this Excel Saga episode an RPG EPISODE!! (In which MT asks Cloud or BMS if she can be a part of the moderating team for this forum).

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

<nods nods> they have the say in it anyways....and well...the 2 guys here doa good job looking after the place anyways...*^-^*

9. Naru

Naru New Member

*cries* I'm not gonna be a moderator of anything.....

10. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Umm.. personaly there is enough moderators to go around why add more.. Unless that member is a mod and wants your help!

KaMe

11. Naru

Naru New Member

Hey than why not let me mod one of yours than.......

12. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Here she goes again......well NARU you cant mod anything without asking Cloud or Bakamattsu.....(sorry Matt)

13. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Thank you BB :D
    It may be a bit nice if we had a bit of a hand around here watching over things. But I think that Heero and I have been able to keep this place in order... You'll have to wait a bit and talk it over with Cloud if anyone else wants to be a mod. But as Kamekazi mentioned we have a lot of moderators here as it is, but as the forum grows we'll need your hands and expertise :) And it doesn't really matter if someone is a mod, I mean even if you aren't you can still post like we can, but we just do work looking over posts... ;) And you have to show that you have the skillz to the Emperors and patience as well to become a mod.

14. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well hmm If you would be my Wife ill consider it.!

KAMe

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hey now, you didn't remember the first asking...lol

you can help by reposting posts you think aren't arropriate and why, or just shoot a pm off to the mod in charge of that forum. sounds corny, but your imput is kinda useful. *^-^*

16. Naru

Naru New Member

LOL...Um

Ummmm....I'm sorry Kame...I sorta already am taken....did'nt you know that me and Musashi are going out?...I just wanted to see what it'd be like to actually moderate something...Does being a mod mean that much to you? Why would you wanna be my wife anywayz? :shy3:

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Naru Naru Naru!!! What about our dream??? to go to Tokyo U together??? Naru Naru Naru!!! don't you want to be someone's wife??? Isn't it your dream??? :p

on the main topic, I do agree that everyone can take an active role here at M2A, and you don't need to be a mod to do it ;)

18. Naru

Naru New Member

Nope not really...:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.