Fruits Basket Who will Tohru end up with?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by kikyo gurl, Mar 18, 2004.

1. kikyo gurl

kikyo gurl New Member

i think she'll end up wit yuki but i personally like kyo :shy:

2. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I wish she ends up with Kyo-kun, but if not Kyo than let her be with anyone other than Yuki. I hate that rat >_<;;

3. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

As the series is not yet finished, it is technically impossible to say who Tohru will finally end up being with. That said....

I personally think that Tohru will be with Yuki or none of the Juunishi. Kyo is spoken for, Hatsuharu and Momiji are at least a year younger than Tohru, Hiro is several years younger than her, and all the rest of the male Juunishi are older than she is by about eight years, it seems.

As much as I may like the potential in the Kyo/Tohru relationship, I really think he belongs with Kagura in the end. Tohru is necessary to bring about certain events, but that seems to be one of her main jobs in the series anyway.

~Shadrach Anki

4. Alexiel-Sama

Alexiel-Sama New Member

She will end up with "KYON-KYON" haha :catgirl:

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Definetly Kyou! Tohru always felt sorry for the cat of the Juunnishi

6. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

I know she'll probably end up with Yuki, but I think Kyo would be better. I actually personally think Kagura and Yuki wouldn't be a bad couple.

7. lilgummibear87

lilgummibear87 New Member

i think she'll end up wit yuki...but i personally like kyou better :rolleyes:

8. Aya Nekoneko

Aya Nekoneko New Member

I think she'll either end up with Kyou or no one at all. Yuki finally realized his feelings for her and it really wasn't what most people thought it would be (it was slightly odd as well, seeing as he seemed a bit taken with her in earlier volumes). Kyou also realized his feelings for Tooru and well, everything aside, he cares for her deeply and considers her precious.

As for Kyou and Kagura... that possibility was (spoiler for volume 12 ahead)...

... dashed in the manga when Kyou told her straight-out that he would never come to love her, ever (very very heartwrenching scene).

9. Desolated Neko

Desolated Neko New Member

I think Tohru would probably end up with Kyo...>< I know the serie is complete by now but I'm only half way done with the manga. oO I mean it kinda weird cause Yuki does seem to really care for her at the begining but the emotions kind of shifted at mid-point. Oh well >< I personally want her to end up with Yuki cause I love Kyo-sama Alot!!!! ^^ oO -Bizarre though- Maybe she'll end up with Shigure. ^^;; Haha Just kidding I doubt that'll ever happen.

10. KazigluBey

KazigluBey New Member

I think Tohru will probably end up with Yuki, but I personally think Hatori deserves her. I mean she's almost a dead ringer for Kana, so why can't he get her?!? :anime:

11. allstar

allstar New Member

It really depends...cause its only gotten to the third book and nobody can really tell. :sweat2: She made moves on both guys...and yet you can't be sure. ^_^
    But my bet is on Kyo.

12. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

My my! :anime:

That would be incredibly hilarious if Tohru ended up having her own little harem of Sohma men! :p

Yuki, Kyo, Shigure, Momiji, Haru(if he wants to), Hari and Aya could hop over every once and a while! :anime:

13. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I think that it's most relevant about HOW the curse will stop. (or did that happen already? I haven't read the manga :sweat2: )

Anyway in case it's still there, I believe that Tohru is _THE ONE_ that will stop the curse... perhaps who knows, by offering her life? Ooooh that's gotta be c00l.

And then who knows, maybe another season might be ready for TV? Yay! :catgirl:

And yeah, I'm for Tohru-Kyo.

This is funny. Tohru is the only girl that doesn't worship Yuki. And still she's the only girl that appreciates Kyo. But... my question is... what she feels for Kyo-kun is ONLY pity? Like, when (or if) Kyo is ridden from his curse, will she still feel the same for him? Like, is it JUST because he is "the cat"?

Nah, i'd like a 2nd tv season where the guys start fighting for who gets Tohru... hee hee.

That'd be MUCH more interesting. How will their personalities evolve after they're ridden from the curse?

Anyway... I'd like a romance between Shigure-san and the editor ^^;;; (giggle) it'd be a wonderful (and VERY FUNNY!) relationship!

I still laugh at the parts when he fooled the editor to make her think the script wasn't ready ^^;;;

Well isn't it obvious that he likes her? :anime:

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I personally think Yuki and Tohru make a better match. Kaguya would kill Tohru anyways if she took the cat away from her.

15. allstar

allstar New Member

Hehe, yes its true. Yuki and Tohru do make a good match and I'm sure Kagura will get..."angry," but chances are that Kyo and Tohru will end up.
    In the 3rd book Yuki and Tohru went on a double date with Kyo and Kagura (you probably have a twitch how kyo and kagura got on a date, but Yuki and Tohru? ...Well lets just say that the Crazy-Kyo-loving Boar made them.) but they were quite shocked at first, but they got over it. So..eh, me not so sure.

But also in the third book (it was White day) and Momiji gave tohru a trip to the Onsen (hot springs) and he wanted both Yuki and Kyo to come along. Kyo denied it at first, but later on, he went up to tohru and said he would go. He thought that she wouldn't care, but in fact she did.
    (Tohru]"Eh? Ah Kyo-kun! Good Mornin--"
    "The Onsen. I'll go too."
    "Huh?"
    "Because I don't have a return gift or anything. So instead, I'll put up with Yuki and go with you.I don't know if you care wheather or not I go...but..."
    "No, No! I do care!"
    "?!"
    "It will be so much fun with you there! I'm so happy!!! Thank you so much! I'm so happy! Thank you so much!
    "...You...you really are... ...hopeless."
    [Momiji]"Kyo's got the hots!"
    [Kyo]"I do not!"
    [Momiji]"You got the hots!"
    [Kyo] "Shut up!")
    Straight from book 3. But who knows?

16. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Well, I haven't finished the manga (damn tokyopop, release FASTER!), and I realize things are much different. Anime-wise, I have to say that I think it's gonna be Yuki and Tohru. I almost never choose, but for the sake of Kagura and stuff...

17. kuramasgirl

kuramasgirl New Member

ireally think that kyo and tohru will end up together and yuki will end up with the new girl machi minami i think her name is but i would like to see yuki and kyo fight over her that would be so cute and funny :D

18. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

I think she'll end up with kyo because she loves the cat from the zodiac and gets really sad in the first book when she thinks kyo hates her, i think yuki kinda thinks of tohru as more of a family figure.

19. black girl

black girl New Member

i think tohru woul end up with kyo because she like the cat of the zoadiac story and the last ep kyo hugged her :eek: :eek: :eek:

20. XeMiLiexJadEX

XeMiLiexJadEX New Member

ok. FIRST OF ALL. TOHRU WILL END UP WITH KYO!!!!! and everyone knows it!!!! there soooooo kute!!!!!