Ranma 1/2 Who wins the man(sorta)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by MamiyaOtaru, Feb 17, 2001.

1. Kiaikou

Kiaikou New Member

humph! I satisfie my bloodlust anywhere I want...uhm...any legal place...or somewhat legal...or somethin...well....exscuse me for tryin to atleast make a good ending on stupid and crappy anime :p

//Aldamel, jag ja, jag hatar hela jävla ranma, jag jag, jag hatar Akane och hennes systrar (song, remade a bit...origanaly Ebba Grön - Beväpna oss) :p

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

No Fury Like, yes indeed I was bringing that up. You better not turn into one of those that never finishes crap.. at least you didn't make it available to the general public before (maybe) abandoning it (Todd Hill I hope you're reading this..)
    ----------------
    blargh

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

---
    Remote control, I control the diagonal green stripes on your monitor!!!
    ---

well... uhh... yeah, at least I didn't release it to the public... but I may have to re-write what I have, so I can have a consistant writing style throughout, the current style requires a certain--mood.

Anybody interested in pre-reading for me?

-JavaLamp
    ----------
    yay! I may get to have a home tonight!

4. MamiyaOtaru

I am almost offended that thou needest ask. Thou mayest be sure that I am always ready to read thy crazy fanfic.
    Oh, and rest assured, my last post contained an error, it should have read "be sure you dont turn IT into a never finishes piece of crap.." That was in no way meant to reference thee, but rather thine uncompleted 'fic
    ------------------
    resurrect the english informal third person singular pronoun!!

5. Kiaikou

Kiaikou New Member

-.-

//Aldamel, tired of elisibethian (I can never get that right) english after many a reading of shakespear...stupid english teaher...

6. UrashimaKeitaro

I wasn't asking about you... you're a given in that reguard. I was wondering about the other people spiriting about in this topic

-JavaLamp
    ----------
    keikakushita touri da...

7. Shengla_Gra

Shengla_Gra New Member

Haposai marry all!!!!!!

8. UrashimaKeitaro

happosai?! not again....

-JavaLamp
    ----------
    no.. there's no tie between me and the fanfic writer that posted in here... not at all!

9. MamiyaOtaru

I must say- that's a relief. That JavaLamp is a nutter. His fanfic is, well, I've already put in my commentary [​IMG]
    well worth reading, but I wonder about the sick mind behind it [​IMG]
    ----------------
    always with the stereotype that redheads are violent

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Dost thou bite thy thumb at me, sir?

BakaMattSu, forget happosai, I'll marry 'em all!!

11. UrashimaKeitaro

Actually, I think he bites his thumb at me...
    But then again, I really like Shakespeare, when presented in a non-Elizabethan format.

-JavaLamp
    ----------
    Comedy of Errors is next! (yeah, I mean I'm in a performance of that)

12. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I just can't believe what I just read whilst digging thru old topics...you really are a wishy-washy fellow,a ren't you, Mamiya? :D

13. MamiyaOtaru

no I'm not. well, sometimes :D

Since you resurrected this, i saw my old comment about Opera, and felt I needed to rectify it, which i would have even had you not pointed out my apparent waffling.

The forcible resizing of the windows was a 'feature' of Opera 5.00-5.02 (or thereabouts) Starting with 5.12 (or was it 5.13?) the windows are no longer forcibly resized. With my biggest (and only real) complaint gone, Opera became my favourite browser once more. As it is now, I wholeheartedly endorse it. (though 5.0-5.02 still suck. No waffling there. I'm just glad it's up to 6.04 which I love)

Now that's out of the way, I'd love to see some posts in here about the original topic. It's so old, it would be a miracle to see it make a comeback

14. Vash

Vash New Member

Vash the Miracle Worker here!
    Akane should get Ranma. They're more-or-less equally socially inept and should raise interesting children.

OK. I admit it, I don't really give a crap and Takahashi-sensei has seen fit to leave it up in the air and that's fine by me. I can live without closure, truly I can.

What this is really all about is that I realised, with horrified fascination, that I seem to be killing every other thread on this forum and wondered if I had the power to kill them all!

Oh bugger, now we're back to the whole homicidal theme again. Threadicidal?

15. MamiyaOtaru

Vash, I hereby place you under arrest for the future murder of this thread. You are in trouble, there is no doubt [/dumb reference]

Akane and Ranma are so inept, I just shudder to think of them together. When I do, that is. That thought isn't exactly a constant companion of mine :D

[subliminal message]Ukyou[/subliminal message] I've been twisted by one too many fanfics i think.. though that doesn't mean they aren't good, and right!

16. Vash

Vash New Member

Dammit, I try. You should do me for the past, unsuccessful murder of the thread, you...you...guy with specs and a syringe full of bright green liquid you [trashy reference].

Good point about Ranma and Akane though. Think of the poor bloody children.

17. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

At least you know the kids will get revised bakusai tenketsu training....:sweat2: