Fruits Basket Who's Cuter?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tasuki*inuyasha, Dec 30, 2002.

?

Whose cuter? ((Sorry, I messed up))

1. Kyou

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Haru

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Yuki

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Shigure/Akito ((whoever I had before))

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Aya Nekoneko

Aya Nekoneko New Member

Simply for the sake that they display different negative emotions. :]

Well, Tasuki didn't really have to suffer what Kyou-kun had to suffer, ne?

2. Eiri yuki

Eiri yuki New Member

Kawaii-neko163? ur so right!
    Akito is so cute lookin...
    but in da end...haru!!!

3. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Heehee!!! Today I FINALLY got my DVD of Fruits Basket volume 2!!! KIIIIIYYYYAAAAA!!!!! I'm so happy!!! It took so long!!!! But I finally got to see it!! Haru and momoji and oh noo....I forgot the docters name!! But anyway I love Haru's voice actress!! Japanese version of course. I couldn't stand the english verison. Wanted to kill myself. Anyway I found out that Akito is VERY violent and selfish. But in a way you can see that he only didn't want to spit up the family. But it says that Kana was of their kin yet when she hugged the docter he changed. Poor Kana being screamed at by Akito that it's her fault if the docter's eye makes him blind. Akito flung the vase. Poor kana she seemed so nice...and they truly loved each other. Next DVD, 3rd volume, Akito goes to Tohru, Yuki and Kyouu's high school! Man what's that gonna be like. Akito is kinda scary but I wonder why he's the way he is. Hmmm....I still think he's kool though. But as I continue to watch Fruits Basket the more I never want it to end. Yuki and Kyouu love Tohru so much I wonder who will end up with her...hmmm....I really wanna get the manga.
    Heehee I agree that he's way cool and cute! When he becomes Black Haru he's amazing!! :anime: He's very funny and he's just like Ryoga- how ya spell that name?- cuz he's bad with directions too!!:p
    Ya but so far I dunno what exactly happended to Kyouu but I will soon when I get the 3rd dvd!! Can't wait!! Barns and Nobles has it as the cheapest but they are so slow at delivering it!! AAAGGGGHHHH!!!! I could scream just thinking about it! Ordered it March 23 they ship it March 23 and I don't get it until today, April 4! Jezz eight days!! Way too long even though it did say 3 to 8 days...hmmm....still I was gonna cry if it didn't come today. I really hope the director decides to continue the series cuz it's so amazing!! The anime series stops somewhere in the manga area and the manga keeps going. I really hope they come out with a second series!!:D Pray Pray that they do!!

4. Kyo Lover

Kyo Lover New Member

KYO! **how come his name is spelled both Kyo and Kyou?**

Attached Files:

5. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Kyo/Kyou is an interesting situation. On all of the merchandise I've seen it's written 'Kyo', but the 'o' is long, and that is often written 'ou'. Therefore, you get Kyou. Basically, it's personal preference, although the official spelling is Kyo.

And the doctor's name is Hatori. I can't stand his dub voice.

~Shadrach Anki

6. Kawaii-neko163

Yea I kinda can't stand the english version. Hate Tohru's voice, Yuki's voice stinks too. Kyou's voice is okay but Hatori's voice is like BLAH!! that's why i have the dvds and don't bother listening to the english.

7. Kyo Lover

Kyo Lover New Member

Well I acually like the english versions better. Oh and thanks for helping me with my problum. I almost went crazy, because im making a love site called kitty love dedicated to Kyo/Kyou and if I kept spelling his name wrong or diffrently each and evreytime then i would probably be screwed ^.^" haha anyways thanks agian

8. Kawaii-neko163

NO WAY!!! FOR REAL???!!! Wow that's a first. Hey everyone's entiltled to their opioin. (who cares about spelling? I'm off school) I guess since I take Japanese and have an accent I like the sound better. Yea and I can sometimes understand them. I judt don't like the english cuz I feel as if they don't say anything with feeling and lose the emotional points of the story. O well. heehee.:)

9. LemmyWinks

LemmyWinks Guest

Haru!!!

Haru! He is so CUTE! And I dont know why, but I luv the coat like thing or wutever he wears! *heehee* The point ish, Im in LUUUUUV! ok ok! im going over board! Sorry! but im really hppr! (yesh it IS a word!!!) -.- But neways! everyone should luv haru! OK? oh and Akito! he is really cute for such a jerk...-.- he shouldnt have done that to Kisa or Hatori...oh or Kana cuz thats just cruel but i dont really care bout kana cuz she stole Haru but still! his poor heart was broken after she broke up with him and that makes me sad....u.u oh well...-.- *ish running outta thngs to say* why did momijis mom wanna 4get about him? well, i mean i no y but still...-.- strnge show...but thats y i luv it! *giggles hysterically* *calms down*...ok ya...now im really bored

10. Derek

Derek New Member

whose cuter

kisa(tiger) is cuter than Yuki..... :anime:

11. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I refuse to choose between kyon-kyon and yu-chan.

So, I haffta say Haru. I love you, my anger-management problem cow.

12. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

i cant choose between haru and akito!!! i got them both on personality tests
    (ya i need anger management classes) but i think harus a bit cuter soooo haru it is!

13. sango100

sango100 New Member

I think Kyo is. Haru would come 2nd though.

14. CrazyLionMiko

CrazyLionMiko New Member

Oh I love cows too! :anime: When I first got the manga I thought Kyo was the cutest, but since I`ve gotten volumes 2-4 too I think my opinion will change. Yay for Haru! ^_^ But right now Kyo and Haru are tied for the cutest on my list. It`s so hard to pick!

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

this is funny, I forgot I posted here, oh well what I want to say is:

Cute = Momiji!!! or Hiro even.

16. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Momiji= Cute to the 15th power. xD

Hiro= ***** in my book. =3

17. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Same here. Haru to me is way cuter than akito. Haru gets my vote.

18. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i can't choose, so i'm just gonna say haru, kyo, and shigure. but haru likes rin, so i don't really like him anymore, and kyo seems like he like that little... *****, so i guess shigure. ^^

p.s. is akito a girl?

19. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

I would have to say Kyo. Haru coming a close second.

20. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Hm...I like Kyou. His cute personality attracts me.